Anyone still spending money to buy TTS?

Discussion about the Tacx collection of Video for Tacx Training Software

Moderators: mcorn, Tacx Moderator, Tacx Video Production, malfukt, Tacx support, Nasz, Lunatix

HHHHSempre

Anyone still spending money to buy TTS?

Post by HHHHSempre » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:47 pm

With the introduction of TDA and its own range of downloadable videos, is there any reason for a Tacx subscriber to pay for a copy of TTS to play DVD videos? I'm currently an HD subscriber and enjoying TDA so far. 

I'm keen to hear someone put a case forward as I would like to play a small number of DVDs that are not currently available on subscription (Liege-Bastone-Liege with Belkin team, and Kronplatz climb for example) and as it stands at the moment, I need to spend $160 Canadian to be able to play them. I'd happily wait for them to be made available on subscription but not clear if this is going to happen soon

mcorn

Re: Anyone still spending money to buy TTS?

Post by mcorn » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:14 pm

I'm sure Phil can provide more specifics about future plans, but many of the higher quality TTS videos continue to be made available on TDA. Phil still has to do some processing to make them compatible with the new (and better) TDA codecs and format. Some links on the growing list:

https://tacx.com/product/tacx-films-tda/

viewtopic.php?f=213&t=23922&p=210273#p210273

Tacx Video Production

Re: Anyone still spending money to buy TTS?

Post by Tacx Video Production » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:44 pm

LBL was refilmed in 2018 & is on the way as 3 stages. Kronplatz is too old for TDA & although we did actually pass it last November we decided to film some new climbs like the Passo Fedaia, Gau, Tre Cime etc. I can put it on the ‘To film’ list again, your the 1st mention it for years. If your after gravel climbs there are some in Switzerland & last years Etape du Tour has a climb with some at the top. Use the filter options Climbs & Gravel/Cobbles

Return to “Tacx Real Life Video”