No power recognized in Zwift after firmware update for Tacx Flux

Moderators: mcorn, malfukt, Nasz, Lunatix

KATU

No power recognized in Zwift after firmware update for Tacx Flux

Post by KATU » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:31 pm

I update the firmware for Tacx Flux via an android app, Tacx Utility. During the update, the app showed an error, asking me for unplugging the power from FLux and plugging back in 5 secs. And I did as it said. It seems that the update was completed because Tacx Utility showed the latest version of the firmware, 3.1.22 / 0.4.3. I tried to test Flux after the update, but the watt did not appear in Zwift even if Flux was connected with Zwift. I tried the test on my PC (ant+) as well as my iPad (Bluetooth). I got the same result, power watt does not show in Zwift even if Flux was connected.

I have no idea what went wrong with my Flux after the firmware update.
Appreciate if you advise on this. I need to get it fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

mcorn

Re: No power recognized in Zwift after firmware update for Tacx Flux

Post by mcorn » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:21 pm

KATU wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:31 pm
I update the firmware for Tacx Flux via an android app, Tacx Utility. During the update, the app showed an error, asking me for unplugging the power from FLux and plugging back in 5 secs. And I did as it said. It seems that the update was completed because Tacx Utility showed the latest version of the firmware, 3.1.22 / 0.4.3. I tried to test Flux after the update, but the watt did not appear in Zwift even if Flux was connected with Zwift. I tried the test on my PC (ant+) as well as my iPad (Bluetooth). I got the same result, power watt does not show in Zwift even if Flux was connected.

I have no idea what went wrong with my Flux after the firmware update.
Appreciate if you advise on this. I need to get it fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.
Send an email to support@tacx.com. They are unlikely to respond on this user forum.

Return to “Android”