Films removed from plattform?

https://www.microsoft.com/nl-be/store/p ... 40kx?rtc=1

Moderators: malfukt, mcorn, Nasz, Lunatix

Caligula

Films removed from plattform?

Post by Caligula » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:08 pm

Hello

I want to subscribe to the TDA (since there are no more new Films for TTS4).

To my surprise there are many films that were released on TDA in march this year not online any more (eg City Trip Amsterdam or romantic road Bavaria). Is there any reason why?
Because of the posts on Facebook I thougt that there are 200 Films to ride if I subscribe. Is it because of beta testing?
I Really like the flat ones and amsterdam was quite perfect for an easy recovery ride or one of the first rides in Winter

Kind reguards
Caligula

Tacx Video Production

Re: Films removed from plattform?

Post by Tacx Video Production » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:16 am

Caligula wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:08 pm
Hello

I want to subscribe to the TDA (since there are no more new Films for TTS4).

To my surprise there are many films that were released on TDA in march this year not online any more (eg City Trip Amsterdam or romantic road Bavaria). Is there any reason why?
Because of the posts on Facebook I thougt that there are 200 Films to ride if I subscribe. Is it because of beta testing?
I Really like the flat ones and amsterdam was quite perfect for an easy recovery ride or one of the first rides in Winter

Kind reguards
Caligula
Oh back in March it was a early Beta of the App, we put some rides in for testing but these lacked many features with one being accurate altitude matched to the KOMs, info boxes, caused issues with that little zoomed profile box & some other things that did not make it into the Beta versions of the rides. We pulled all the collection & started it fresh with rides that have all the needed data, infoboxes, road feeling etc. Because we have 100s of rides to choose from some rides got replaced by other routes but they are on the way back, they just needed some extra work.

Romantic Road is actually being re-published in this Septembers batch of rides & Amsterdam probably next month. There are well over a 100 rides in TDA at this moment & Beta have finished 210 routes so far so plenty to go in this winter & we have loads of new 2018 rides still to edit.

If you want pancake flat rides then I would search with Category - Cycle Tour (not the Cycle tours which is a bug) or City Trip, then rides like Brugge or Gent City Trip, Zeeland, Schelde River, Mont Saint Michel...the 1st half of the Muur van Gerrardsbergen is actually a flat cycling path next to the river.

If there are rides you see not in the list that you really want then best is to just say. Tacx want to feed the collection every month. It will be a mix of older routes often completely remastered or brand new ones filmed on Bertha. But if there is a ride that you now we have I can try to speed it ahead. :wink:

Caligula

Post by Caligula » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:34 am

Oh Great!
So there are more rides added to TDA? And they dont replace other rides?

Tacx Video Production

Post by Tacx Video Production » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:05 am

Caligula wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:34 am
Oh Great!
So there are more rides added to TDA? And they dont replace other rides?
Yes many many more rides have been added to TDA, & No rides have been replaced... everything in the early Beta last year will be back

Tacx Video Production

Post by Tacx Video Production » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:58 pm

Some more are being published today

Grossglockner North Side
Grossglockner, South Side - Stage 1
Grossglockner, South Side - Stage 2
Hahntennjoch Pass, Elmen
Bavaria, Romantic Road
California, Pacific Coast Highway Stage 2
Tour of Flanders Fan Ride 2018 - The Final
Cycling through Water, Bokrijk - Cycle Tour