Tacx Flux not pairing with Bluetooth

General discussion about the ANT+ Trainers

Moderators: mcorn, Tacx Moderator, malfukt, Nasz

pfischer

Tacx Flux not pairing with Bluetooth

Post by pfischer » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:43 am

Thank you for checking this out! Just recently bought a Tacx Flux and I cannot use it because it is not pairing with bluetooth.

Heres the equipment:
Tacx Flux
iPhone
Windows 10 Dell Computer

The Tacx Flux WILL connect to the iPhones bluetooth. It will also connect to android phones as well. Everything with the app (Tacx Utility) works on the iPhone. When I try to bring it up on the windows computer, it can see the Tacx, but when I click "Pair" it says "Driver Error" When I do a little more digging, it's a power source error with the bluetooth software? It will not connect.

I also have a macbook pro, and it will not even recognize the bluetooth from the Tacx. BUT...when I launch the app Zwift in the mac, I get the option of "Use internal bluetooth" which I did not get in the windows 10 zwift app.

Very lost and very confused. I am about to buy a Ant+ but I am afraid that wont work either.

Thanks in advance for any and all help!

malfukt

Re: Tacx Flux not pairing with Bluetooth

Post by malfukt » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:07 pm

ANT+ for connecting to PC... bluetooth for tablets/phones
i7-950 Processor (4cores 3.06 GHz)
2xBIOS settings 1 overclocked to 4.3ghz
6G RAM dominator 1600Mhz
MSI NVIDIA 560 ti 1GB
CRUCIAL SSD
NEOx1 GENIUS. BUSHIDO smart
TTS beta vers 4.22.5 & TDA beta & TCA beta

New73

Re: Tacx Flux not pairing with Bluetooth

Post by New73 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:32 pm

I appreciate this is a very late post, but for those who search the same as I , Came across another post on here before joining which said turn off or put in aeroplane mode and there's worked I did this and turned off smart watch and after hours of racking my brain it connected straight away with no problems
hope this helps

Return to “Tacx Bushido/Vortex/Genius/Neo”