Information on TTS4

Moderators: Tacx support, mcorn, Tacx Moderator, malfukt

lrob

Re: Information on TTS4

Post by lrob » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:16 pm

Many thanks for the information fellas, really appreciate it. It is my first ever trainer and I'm only just finding my way around it (mid-life crisis I think). One last question, my friend who has an old Fortius which he doesn't use anymore has given me some of his old RLV's. When I try to import them into my software, it just doesn't happen. When opening these files up outside the TTS software I notice that these RLV's don't have TTS files,,,,,is that the reason why they they won't load up,,,therefore I can't use them???. Sorry for all the questions
Best wishes

thebigoneinfront

Post by thebigoneinfront » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:06 pm

lrob wrote:mid-life crisis I think
Welcome to the club of 50+yr-olds on their bicycles! :D
lrob wrote:I notice that these RLV's don't have TTS files,,,,,is that the reason why they they won't load up,,,therefore I can't use them???.
Right. The import function for older RLVs has been removed. nasz of the forum here is kind enough to host the .tts files for older RLVs on http://www.lunicus.org/tacx/ttsfiles.htm. Put them into you /RLV folder and point TTS to the .avi file copied from you RLV DVD when prompted.

lrob

Post by lrob » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:05 pm

Thankyou so much for all your help :)

Eric

Post by Eric » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:24 pm

I have a question concerning version TTS 4.6. Is the Fortius trainer T1940 supported by this version?
I'm asking because when riding downhill the trainer doesn't drive the wheel which works fine with version TTS 2.7.

mcorn

Post by mcorn » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:23 am

Eric wrote:I have a question concerning version TTS 4.6. Is the Fortius trainer T1940 supported by this version?
I'm asking because when riding downhill the trainer doesn't drive the wheel which works fine with version TTS 2.7.
The Fortius trainer should work the same in TTS4 as other versions of the software. I have not used my Fortius in a while as I have a Genius, so this might be a bug in the software. You might send an email to support@tacx.nl explaining the problem.

Tacx support
Site Admin

Post by Tacx support » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:52 pm

I lock topic. i'll make a new one

Return to “Archives”