challenge January 2012: a joke?

Moderators: Tacx support, mcorn, Tacx Moderator, malfukt, Nasz, (Chris James )

orangutanklaus

challenge January 2012: a joke?

Post by orangutanklaus » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:57 pm

hey guys and hopefully gals! ;)

as a brand-new tacx user i just checked out the monthly challenges. and man..very impressive what the top ten riders are able to blow out of their legs! :shock: especially jan gouman, with a powerful average speed of more than 55 km/h (?) what the heck. so i wanted to know and loaded down his result-file and viewed it in TTS3.6 analyser. jesus Christ!! how is that man able to ride an average speed of that with just an average power of less than 250 watts (in fact 224W :roll: )? look at his picture as u take his file as imaginary opponent in the software...says everything. people... if i wouldn´t know better about bike-physics i´d die at once! i´d sell all my bike stuff, become fat and wouldn´t move away from my beloved couch..get divorced and all that..u understand.

so pls, tacx-admins, developers who ever - make sure such trash results dont get into the ranking. whats the use of all that if even tony martin wouldn´t have chance to take home the first place...?

kind regards//orangutanklaus a.k.a. kabutzke

malfukt

Post by malfukt » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:23 pm

answer is in your "POLL"
i7-950 Processor (4cores 3.06 GHz)
2xBIOS settings 1 overclocked to 4.3ghz
6G RAM dominator 1600Mhz
MSI NVIDIA 560 ti 1GB
CRUCIAL SSD
NEOx1 GENIUS. BUSHIDO smart
TTS beta vers 4.22.5 & TDA beta & TCA beta

alex33fr

Post by alex33fr » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:44 pm

kabutzke, if challenge of january was a joke, well... don't look at the february one !! :cry:
We have now the same problem with rankings (discrepancies between different trainer models, calibration, etc), plus we have to pay to buy the RLV if not it's over after 7 days !!!

A new joke everyday... what's next ???

reklem

Post by reklem » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:18 pm

Totally agree with you guys :)

To whom it concerns. Calibrate your break AFTER warming up for about 15 minutes AND set "POWER MODE" to 100%. Then, if you can ride this stage under 59 minutes, please fax SAXO Bank Team at +45 9716 8480, because you are INDEED qualified for the real "Tour the France" in 2012.

The best time this month is 52 minutes and 44 seconds. That means an average speed of 44 km/h. If you are interested, you can find information on Internet about average speed on similar stages/climbs on "Tour de France" and "Giro d'Italia". Andy Schleck would not stand a chance.

Return to “Competition News”