Rulletour 2010-2011

Moderators: Tacx support, mcorn, Tacx Moderator, malfukt, Nasz, (Chris James )

Wesp

Rulletour 2010-2011

Post by Wesp » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:10 am

Again, please allow us to welcome you to a brand new Rulletour season! Rulletour is, for new memebers, an informal tournament consisting of 13 stages that are open for entry in a limited time period. During this period, you may run the stage when you want, and then upload it to Rulletour within 12 hours. You may also download other people's runs and use them as pace. The Rulletour consolidates result lists for each stage as well as general classification. Be aware, that when a stage opens, you will be given a simulated time placing you last on the stage's result list. This ensures that you are still included in the general classification even if you have to pass a stage, but you are given a lesser result than if you actually rode it.

Some practical info:

Rulletour bases it self on the use of the 'old' Fortius software. This is not shipped with newer Fortius systems, but can be downloaded for free.
There are two tournaments: One for Fortius owners and one for I-magic or upgraded trainers.
Rulletour uses some freeware RLV's for some stages. These are produced by the Rulletour team and 'ProgresIT'. These may be downloaded from www.rullesykling.com
Please read through the rules and make sure that your weight is actual+8kg and that calibration is set to zero(!). Please also remember to use a working HR belt.
Participating the Rulletour is for free. Please tolerate that it is organized on free time by enthusiasts and that support and response may at some times be a little slow or limited. We try to organize a godd and enternaining winter event and appreciate your feedback.
Tacx 1902 I-magic "Multiplayer", Bushido & Genius Multiplayer
Fortius software 2.04/TTS 3/TTS4
Netathlon 1, 2, 2 XF for cycling
MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bits SP1
Intell Core i7-3770 CPU, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660

smpward

Rulletour

Post by smpward » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Hi

Will this software work with the TTS 3.01?

Regards

Steve
I Magic flow upgrade
TT3.13
TT4.16
Win 7 64 bit
Intel i3-550 Dual Core
8GB Ram
1 GB Nvidia Geforce GT430
1TB Hd

nickcw

Re: Rulletour

Post by nickcw » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:38 pm

smpward wrote:Hi

Will this software work with the TTS 3.01?

Regards

Steve
Steve,

you need to download the Fortius software to use the site. Both systems can run on the same PC, but you may need to reinstall any tacx dvds to run them on fortius. There are instructions to run the free RLV on the site.....DO IT..the rlv are as good as the tacx ones - great scenery

regards

smpward

Post by smpward » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:23 am

Ok Nick - I will give it a go. Thanks
I Magic flow upgrade
TT3.13
TT4.16
Win 7 64 bit
Intel i3-550 Dual Core
8GB Ram
1 GB Nvidia Geforce GT430
1TB Hd

David G

Rulletour start dates

Post by David G » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:14 pm

has this started, and if so how far is it through?
I have TTS 3.1 and will look to download the fortious software the RLVs from the site if i am in time.

I only have the Alpine Tacx RLV, are all the stages accessible and available without payment.

Thank you,

David G
UK

Return to “Competition News”