Official Tacx RLV Strava Segments

Discussion about the Tacx collection of Video for Tacx Training Software

Moderators: Tacx support, mcorn, Tacx Moderator, Tacx Video Production, malfukt, Nasz, Lunatix

Tacx Video Production

Official Tacx RLV Strava Segments

Post by Tacx Video Production » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:53 pm

Some of the 100s of climb segments for some of the more recent RLV & all new ones in production right now now have the correct location & name marked on the Strava files. most of the big name rides already have segments made, some of which from other trainer company's that have similar (low quality :wink: ) versions of ours.

Please try not to make segments in random places (if you then perhaps mark it as hidden), if you want to help & make a Segment thats in TTS & its a hill mark it as "Tacx - Climb Name" it may possibly help in a small way to spread the word to other Strava users that you can actually climb these things with Tacx.

If you do a full ride that does not yet have a segment then mark it as its product ID (say for a DVD it will be T1956.?x) & official name.

Ive marked now all the unmarked climb segments of Raid Pyrenees Parts I & II So far since yesterday I see 2 guys are heading west bagging the fresh KOMs!

We will have to see I I can get Tacx to dig into the Strava API & display the Segment scores on the Tacx site.

Neez

Re: Official Tacx RLV Strava Segments

Post by Neez » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:57 pm

Tacx Video Production wrote:Some of the 100s of climb segments for some of the more recent RLV & all new ones in production right now now have the correct location & name marked on the Strava files. most of the big name rides already have segments made, some of which from other trainer company's that have similar (low quality :wink: ) versions of ours.

Please try not to make segments in random places (if you then perhaps mark it as hidden), if you want to help & make a Segment thats in TTS & its a hill mark it as "Tacx - Climb Name" it may possibly help in a small way to spread the word to other Strava users that you can actually climb these things with Tacx.

If you do a full ride that does not yet have a segment then mark it as its product ID (say for a DVD it will be T1956.?x) & official name.

Ive marked now all the unmarked climb segments of Raid Pyrenees Parts I & II So far since yesterday I see 2 guys are heading west bagging the fresh KOMs!

We will have to see I I can get Tacx to dig into the Strava API & display the Segment scores on the Tacx site.
Cool ... if only Strava would link them retro-actively as well. Or shall I redo all my uploads ... tempting :roll: :roll: :roll:
Fortius T1930
TTS 4.13

Alienware Aurora ALX
Intel Core i7-4930K, 6-cores, 12MB Cache, 4.1 GHz
32GB 1600MHz DDR3 Quad Channel
W7 Professional SP1 (64 BIT)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 3GB GDDR5

Raid Pyrenees challenge map: http://goo.gl/maps/BSQAV

Tacx Video Production

Post by Tacx Video Production » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:42 am

Neez wrote:
Tacx Video Production wrote:Some of the 100s of climb segments for some of the more recent RLV & all new ones in production right now now have the correct location & name marked on the Strava files. most of the big name rides already have segments made, some of which from other trainer company's that have similar (low quality :wink: ) versions of ours.

Cool ... if only Strava would link them retro-actively as well. Or shall I redo all my uploads ... tempting :roll: :roll: :roll:
yes would be nice if they added a "refresh' button! Will have the entire Raid Pyrenees done tomorrow, Ive done the 1st 22 KOMs! :wink:

Neez

Post by Neez » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:50 am

Guess I will redo the rides that I have manually uploaded to Strava, to create the segments for the full rides. I guess I have most of T1956.30 onwards in my archive, only issue being that I changed id when I had problems with TTS2 or TTS3 - can't remember - so not every score will be read by TTS
Fortius T1930
TTS 4.13

Alienware Aurora ALX
Intel Core i7-4930K, 6-cores, 12MB Cache, 4.1 GHz
32GB 1600MHz DDR3 Quad Channel
W7 Professional SP1 (64 BIT)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 3GB GDDR5

Raid Pyrenees challenge map: http://goo.gl/maps/BSQAV

Tacx Video Production

Post by Tacx Video Production » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:13 am

Neez wrote:Guess I will redo the rides that I have manually uploaded to Strava, to create the segments for the full rides. I guess I have most of T1956.30 onwards in my archive, only issue being that I changed id when I had problems with TTS2 or TTS3 - can't remember - so not every score will be read by TTS
If you have the tcx files you could make a fake account, upload the ride, make it private & then make the segment which you set to public. This is how Im doing it or I will be driving the handful of friends that follow me nuts! :wink: Dont go out of your way to make them, just if you happen to ride one & fancy claiming a KOM for Tacx.....Did you know that Tacx now own the Pyrenees!

Edgarini

Post by Edgarini » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:23 am

Tacx Video Production wrote: If you have the tcx files you could make a fake account, upload the ride, make it private & then make the segment which you set to public. This is how Im doing it or I will be driving the handful of friends that follow me nuts! :wink: Dont go out of your way to make them, just if you happen to ride one & fancy claiming a KOM for Tacx.....Did you know that Tacx now own the Pyrenees!
Was wondering how you were pulling this off....clever

Tacx Video Production

Post by Tacx Video Production » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:06 am

All 27 Climbs of the Raid Pyrenees now have Strava Virtual Ride segments :wink:

Nasz

Post by Nasz » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:57 pm

Tacx Video Production wrote:All 27 Climbs of the Raid Pyrenees now have Strava Virtual Ride segments :wink:
Nice - well done
_______o
_____~\<,_
____(_)/ (_)
Train hard, ride easy

Old RLV TTS Files / RLV GE Routes / GPX Smoother / TTS4.x RLV Fix / Conconi Test / Training Plans, etc.,
http://www.lunicus.org/tacx.htm

Return to “Tacx Real Life Video”