COSMOS 110V Motorbrake

Only Cosmos related questions

Moderators: mcorn, Tacx Moderator, malfukt, Tacx support, Fortius Magical Man, Nasz

icarus

COSMOS 110V Motorbrake

Post by icarus » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:45 pm

Does COSMOS have the same issues as 110V Fortius. That being the 26 mph downhill speed limit and the choppiness on uphill grades more than 6%.

Thanks in advance!
Icarus

mcorn

Post by mcorn » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:04 pm

Well, the power supply and resistance unit are the same, so to that extent they will have the same issues. I don't have direct experience with the Cosmos handlebar controller to know whether it makes any difference compared to the Fortius, but my guess is that it does not.

icarus

Post by icarus » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:51 pm

mcorn wrote:Well, the power supply and resistance unit are the same, so to that extent they will have the same issues. I don't have direct experience with the Cosmos handlebar controller to know whether it makes any difference compared to the Fortius, but my guess is that it does not.
The COSMOS was purchased in July 08 for my wife. What would you recommend I do to get it replace with the fix MB and power supply?

Thanks for you help!

mcorn

Post by mcorn » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:28 pm

I think you just have to wait for Tacx's rollout of its upgrade program for people with older 110 volt hardware. It has not yet happened. You can always send an email to support@tacx.nl

Return to “Cosmos”