TTS4 General information

All information on TTS 4

Moderators: mcorn, malfukt, Nasz, Lunatix

Tacx support
Site Admin

TTS4 General information

Post by Tacx support » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:48 am

Here is some additional information on TTS4 and some answers

1. TTS4 is Windows 7, Windows 8 compatible. Also for Windows vista, but vista is just not really stable

2 When installing TTS4 on windows 8, you might get an error message when installing the ANT drivers (.INF not found or cannot be installed) for the genius/Vortex/Bushido). Just press ok. Windows 8 will automatically search for the correct drivers when you plug in your ANT stick.

3. You can run the software on 1 pc at a time. When you want to swap the software to another pc, just start the software and go to HELP - SHOW LICENSE INFO - ADVANCED (blue line lower right side) - Transfer license. Now the license is deactivated on the Original pc and you can use the license on another other PC. If you system breaks down or you needed to change hardware on your pc, then send a mail to support@tacx.com with your license code. Your license code needs to be reopened

4. Video synchonisation. If your video is behind the official route, it means the video cannot synch correctly. Please go to Setup-settings then select video... In video select videoplayer 1

5. Trainers that will run with Tacx Trainer software 4
All, expect for one. The i-Magic T1902 full green interface will not run on TTS4.7 and combination of W7 en W8 64 Bit system. for this you need to buy the T1925 upgrade package

6. System specs. To see if Tacx Trainer works in your system, download the system specs checker: http://www.tacx.com/en/products/system-requirements

mcorn

Re: TTS4 General information

Post by mcorn » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:26 pm

Tacx support wrote:
All, expect for one. The i-Magic T1902 full green interface will not run on TTS4.7 and combination of W7 en W8 64 Bit system. for this you need to buy the T1925 upgrade package
However, the T1902 does run fine on TTS4 on a computer with 32-bit Windows 7.

F10-disel

Post by F10-disel » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:08 pm

3. You can run the software on 1 pc at a time. When you want to swap the software to another pc, just start the software and go to HELP - SHOW LICENSE INFO - ADVANCED (blue line lower right side) - Transfer license. Now the license is deactivated on the Original pc and you can use the license on another other PC. If you system breaks down or you needed to change hardware on your pc, then send a mail to support@tacx.com with your license code. Your license code needs to be reopened

--> Do i need to do this individually for all of my liences (ie every RLV) or is it sufficient to do it once just for the TTS4 licence ?

Thanks in advance

Lunatix
Site Admin

Post by Lunatix » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:12 pm

F10-disel wrote:3. You can run the software on 1 pc at a time. When you want to swap the software to another pc, just start the software and go to HELP - SHOW LICENSE INFO - ADVANCED (blue line lower right side) - Transfer license. Now the license is deactivated on the Original pc and you can use the license on another other PC. If you system breaks down or you needed to change hardware on your pc, then send a mail to support@tacx.com with your license code. Your license code needs to be reopened

--> Do i need to do this individually for all of my liences (ie every RLV) or is it sufficient to do it once just for the TTS4 licence ?

Thanks in advance
Once, TTS4 is the license, the rest are modules who you activate with the license key

Lunatix
Site Admin

Post by Lunatix » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:12 pm

Lunatix wrote:
F10-disel wrote:3. You can run the software on 1 pc at a time. When you want to swap the software to another pc, just start the software and go to HELP - SHOW LICENSE INFO - ADVANCED (blue line lower right side) - Transfer license. Now the license is deactivated on the Original pc and you can use the license on another other PC. If you system breaks down or you needed to change hardware on your pc, then send a mail to support@tacx.com with your license code. Your license code needs to be reopened

Thanks in advance
Once, TTS4 is the license, the rest are modules

F10-disel

Post by F10-disel » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:12 am

Lunatix wrote:

Thanks in advance
Once, TTS4 is the license, the rest are modules who you activate with the license key
Thanks Lunatix

01gee

Post by 01gee » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:59 pm

will the tts4 work on my fortius with i magic

Nasz

Post by Nasz » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:21 am

01gee wrote:will the tts4 work on my fortius with i magic
Yes it will
_______o
_____~\<,_
____(_)/ (_)
Train hard, ride easy

Old RLV TTS Files / RLV GE Routes / GPX Smoother / TTS4.x RLV Fix / Conconi Test / Training Plans, etc.,
http://www.lunicus.org/tacx.htm

reep

Post by reep » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:35 pm

Me tts4 starts not up ,it's continuwed initialiseren !!
What to do ?
thanks !

malfukt

Post by malfukt » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:30 pm

usually initialising as syncronizing .tts files and videos, send log files to support@tacx.nl. they can be found C:\ProgramData\Tacx\TrainerSoftware\TTS4\logs. if you cannot see it, you will need to go to files options and select "show hidden files and folders"
i7-950 Processor (4cores 3.06 GHz)
2xBIOS settings 1 overclocked to 4.3ghz
6G RAM dominator 1600Mhz
MSI NVIDIA 560 ti 1GB
CRUCIAL SSD
NEOx1 GENIUS. BUSHIDO smart
TTS beta vers 4.22.5 & TDA beta & TCA beta

Lunatix
Site Admin

Post by Lunatix » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:36 am

reep wrote:Me tts4 starts not up ,it's continuwed initialiseren !!
What to do ?
thanks !
If you want to get assistance on the forum. Make a different topic and paste the error in the topic and we might be able to already assist you. Or just e-mail Tacx support at support@tacx.com : This can be done in Dutch/English/French/German

nn3gee

Post by nn3gee » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:48 pm

Is the plan that with the move to FEC ANT+ connection, TTS4 can be used with ANY FEC ANT+ trainer? Not just Tacx ones?

Lunatix
Site Admin

Post by Lunatix » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:26 am

nn3gee wrote:Is the plan that with the move to FEC ANT+ connection, TTS4 can be used with ANY FEC ANT+ trainer? Not just Tacx ones?
This is already possible in TTs4 and TCA.

LeeRobbo

Post by LeeRobbo » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:17 pm

Hi guys
I bought TTS4 basic and then bought the expert upgrade a little later.
Can I treat these as separate software and use them on two PC's?
Cheers
Genius Smart
Xeon X5670 2.93GHz / 24GB DDR3 1333 Ram
NVidia GeForce GTX 970 / 120 + 250 840 pro SSD
Win10 64 / TTS4 / 42" LEDTV
Bushido T1980 (sold)
i-Magic (sold)

ms6073

Post by ms6073 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:54 pm

LeeRobbo wrote:Can I treat these as separate software and use them on two PC's?
I am thinking this wont work as the Advanced version installer performs a license check prior to install then simply enables modules that were not included for the basic license. Of course this may be way off base and my suggestion would be to download the full TTS 4.16 dvd installer (its a big download), which you could then install on separate computers. When you start TTS, use the basic license on the first computer and the advanced license on the other.
TTS 4.19.1 | T2800 NEO Smart
MSI GS70 Laptop | Windows 10 x64 | Intel Core i7-4710HQ 2.40 GHz | 16 Gb DDR3 1600 MHz | GeForce GTX 870M
Samsung 32" LED TV

LeeRobbo

Post by LeeRobbo » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:53 am

Thanks for the reply and the link :)
I think your idea may just be worth a try, why not, I'll see what happens.
Cheers
Genius Smart
Xeon X5670 2.93GHz / 24GB DDR3 1333 Ram
NVidia GeForce GTX 970 / 120 + 250 840 pro SSD
Win10 64 / TTS4 / 42" LEDTV
Bushido T1980 (sold)
i-Magic (sold)

cmat

Post by cmat » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:54 am

Tacx support wrote:Here is some additional information on TTS4 and some answers

1. TTS4 is Windows 7, Windows 8 compatible. Also for Windows vista, but vista is just not really stable

2 When installing TTS4 on windows 8, you might get an error message when installing the ANT drivers (.INF not found or cannot be installed) for the genius/Vortex/Bushido). Just press ok. Windows 8 will automatically search for the correct drivers when you plug in your ANT stick.

4. Video synchonisation. If your video is behind the official route, it means the video cannot synch correctly. Please go to Setup-settings then select video... In video select videoplayer 1

6. System specs. To see if Tacx Trainer works in your system, download the system specs checker: http://www.tacx.com/en/products/system-requirements
Will it be possible to install TTS4 on a pc with too low specs? Just to do check it out before I upgrade my pc.

clucking

Post by clucking » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:30 pm

cmat wrote: Will it be possible to install TTS4 on a pc with too low specs? Just to do check it out before I upgrade my pc.
Yes, if you buy the software. It is possible then to transfer the license from one PC to another.
Shuttle XPC SX58H7 PRO
Intel i7-980 w. 6 Cores 3.33 GHz
16 GB Ram
GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB eVGA
Win 10 64 bit
500 GB SSD
Epson projector using 1980x1020
Neo running TTS and Bushido Smart running Tacx iPad app

workingbirds

Post by workingbirds » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:06 pm

My Vortex trainer arrived today, I have it assembled and the bike mounted, all plugged and ready to ride. I have downloaded Tacx Trainer app to my iPhone, opened the app for the first time, and see a "Sign Up Welcome to Tacx" screen. Apparently I must sign up either through Facebook or Google+; the Google+ button tells me that Tacx Cloud would like to access all sorts of information about me that I see no need to share. When I click "Deny" I am told "our server is down, try again later." Is the server truly down, or will I always get this message if I don't "Allow" access to my circle of friends? Can't I just use the Trainer app and the trainer machine privately, without the cloud?

ms6073

Post by ms6073 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:33 pm

Yes, there should also be an option to train offline where you will be prompted to create a new user and enter basic information.
TTS 4.19.1 | T2800 NEO Smart
MSI GS70 Laptop | Windows 10 x64 | Intel Core i7-4710HQ 2.40 GHz | 16 Gb DDR3 1600 MHz | GeForce GTX 870M
Samsung 32" LED TV

Return to “Tacx Trainer software 4”