TTS 3 - CURRENT BUG STATUS LIST

All info on TTS3

Moderators: mcorn, Tacx Moderator, malfukt, Nasz, Lunatix

ttelmah

Post by ttelmah » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:20 pm

Here's one I had not 'twigged' before.

On some modern machines, if you haven't got a speaker plugged in, the sound device is automatically 'disabled'. None of the VR stuff will run, if this is the case....

Couldn't work out why I couldn't launch the VR stuff. Plugged in a speaker and it all started working.

On older machines, the sound device remains present, but you just get no sound output (obviously).

A little silly (sound shouldn't be 'required'), but at least easy to fix (though it does mean you can't run the software on a machine without a sound device).

Fortius 3.10

Best Wishes

mcorn

Post by mcorn » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:52 pm

This has been reported previously. Sound must be working for VR to work and some PC's do not allow sound to work if a speaker is not plugged in.

Tisztul_A_Visztula

Saving of the ride is possible only with a workaround

Post by Tisztul_A_Visztula » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:40 pm

Last edited by Tisztul_A_Visztula on Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

svf

Bushido + HR bug

Post by svf » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:08 pm

To ensure that HR values ​​appear in tts, we have to first start the bushido in standalone mode, make sure that the HR belt is connected to bushido and then connect the bushido to tts;

svf

Unable to import scores from bushido

Post by svf » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:19 pm

Can't do a workout with bushido in standalone mode and import the corresponding score in tts;
It is created a corresponding workout file in trainings/catalyst folder, but the score simply does not appear on the analyzer.

davkar

Re: TTS 3 - CURRENT BUG STATUS LIST

Post by davkar » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:45 am

Hi All!

Is there anyone who knows what had happend with my friend's Tacx? He's got an I-FLOW T2250 model and it worked fine so long. Suddenly about two weeks ago it stoped work normaly. The simulatin mode is OK, but when he wants to ride an RLV it doest do a thing. Maybe there is no connection between the head unit and the brake? And another symtom is there is no heartrate sign. He wanted to install the software again, but he didn't find the disc. He's got the licence file, but what he can do? Any suggestion?
Thanks
Kill the hill!

malfukt

Post by malfukt » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:54 pm

Answered in general where you previously posted this..below is copied from there..

If he has licence key then contact support@tacx.nl for download of FULL version.(you do not say if TTS 3 or 4) but they will sort you out..

In meantime he could try removing the files ( .data & .settings) from settings folder..

C\programdata\tacx\trainersoftware\TTS\Settings.

If he cant see this directory he maay need to make folders unhidden first in folder options of windows...the above usually resets the software..
i7-950 Processor (4cores 3.06 GHz)
2xBIOS settings 1 overclocked to 4.3ghz
6G RAM dominator 1600Mhz
MSI NVIDIA 560 ti 1GB
CRUCIAL SSD
NEOx1 GENIUS. BUSHIDO smart
TTS beta vers 4.22.5 & TDA beta & TCA beta

mcorn

Post by mcorn » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:15 pm

You can also use the Diagnostic Program to do a full reset, which is the same as removing the various settings files.

Without knowing more, it is hard to know if there is a hardware or software problem or both. If the program does not run, it could be a software issue. However, the program may not be detecting the trainer. On hardware, first thing to look for is a solid yellow LED that indicates power is being supplied to the unit. Even without the software running, wearing an HRM strap should cause the red LED on the unit to flash. If it doesn't or if there is no solid yellow LED, it sounds like a hardware issue. Could be a bad USB cable or defective handlebar unit in that case.

RobertMaj

Post by RobertMaj » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:59 pm

I found the problem. My TTS 3.13 shut down for various programs: Catalyst, etc.. I reinstalled the program, I restored the system to a previous installation but the problem has not gone away. In the meantime, I did upgrade my laptop with the new drivers. I discovered that the program crashed when connected to a USB 3.0 port, and after the installation of the new Intel driver version 2.5.1.28 USB eXtesible. When connected to a normal USB 2.0 port everything works normally. Specification of my laptop:
Windows 7 (64bit), 8 GB RAM, System SSD 120 GB Kingston HyperX, Intel i5 2500 GHz (MSI GE70 2oE) Graphics Intel M745M 2 GB RAM

Return to “Tacx Trainer Software 3”