Google license for RLT? / Which Tacx films working with TTS 3? / Blu-ray films without Blu-ray player?

All info on TTS3

Moderators: mcorn, Tacx Moderator, malfukt, Nasz, Lunatix

Tisztul_A_Visztula

Google license for RLT? / Which Tacx films working with TTS 3? / Blu-ray films without Blu-ray player?

Post by Tisztul_A_Visztula » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:48 pm

Hello,

Issue 1:

I did not use my Tacx Bushido with TTS 3.13 software for a long while. And moreover I used Real Life Training with a Google License only back in 2013. Now I am judging whether to buy a Google license for another year. But I found and started to read a thread about problems with Google License and TTS 4 here viewtopic.php?f=243&t=33482&start=180. But found nothing about Google Licence and TTS 3.

I have TTS 3.13 and would like to know whether it will work with Google Street View or not before buying the license.

Is there anybody around who knows the answer?

Issue 2:

My other question is that I remember there was a substantial change a couple of years ago regarding how Tacx films were being filmed and not all of the newerfilms are compatible with TTS3. Unfortunately the last time when I bought a film was before it, so I know about the fact that structural change happened, but since I read the Tacx forum in a sporadic way I have no deep understanding about what should I buy and what shouldnt.

Can somebody guide me how to be sure that if I buy a Tacx film it will work with my TTS3? What to check, I mean?

Issue 3:

I am interested in only HD resolution films, I do not wish to buy any films with DVD resolution. Moreover my old laptop has no blu-ray player, so I guess I should search only among the downloads.

Or is there any way to buy a bluray Tacx film on a disc and to copy it to a pendrive before installing it to my old laptop from the pendrive?

Thanks a lot for the answers,

zoltan

Alex Masalovich

Re: Google license for RLT? / Which Tacx films working with TTS 3? / Blu-ray films without Blu-ray player?

Post by Alex Masalovich » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:17 pm

Tisztul_A_Visztula wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:48 pm
Issue 1:
But found nothing about Google Licence and TTS 3.
Officially this is only for TTS4 now:
https://tacx.com/product/google-license/
Issue 2:
Can somebody guide me how to be sure that if I buy a Tacx film it will work with my TTS3? What to check, I mean?
Before buying RLV, pay attention to the words in the left column of the corresponding page:
Road surface simulation: Yes
and to this icon:
This label and this icon mean that the playback of this RLV is guaranteed only in the TTS version 4.20 or higher.
The rest of the RLVs can be used with the TTS3.
Issue 3:
Or is there any way to buy a bluray Tacx film on a disc and to copy it to a pendrive before installing it to my old laptop from the pendrive?
Yes it is possible.
Тренируйтесь много, отдыхайте ещё больше!

Tisztul_A_Visztula

Re: Google license for RLT? / Which Tacx films working with TTS 3? / Blu-ray films without Blu-ray player?

Post by Tisztul_A_Visztula » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:40 pm

Thanks for the fast reply.

The link you gave me to the Google License is marked as TTS4, but does it valid for TTS3, too?
If so what does "officially" means in practice?
A) It means that you know very well it doesnt work with TTS3
B) or it works, but it will be unstable
C) or it works properly, but who knows that until when (any small changes in Street View could destroy the function)?

By the way Is there any upgrade program from TT3 to TTS4 basic?
At first glance I could not find it

Return to “Tacx Trainer Software 3”