Deleting TTS2 Win7 64-bit

Information about 32/64 bit on all OS systems and software versions

Moderators: mcorn, Tacx Moderator, malfukt, Nasz

dinkelaar

Deleting TTS2 Win7 64-bit

Post by dinkelaar » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:46 pm

TTS is driving me crazy.

I have bought the Flow (T1680) and VR upgrade kit (T1925) in Januari 2010. The Flow is working perfectly, TTS 2 was working also perfectly, only the Wattage was off the mark a lot. So pretty much, the upgrade kit and TTS was useless for me. Debating with Tacx for 9 months already. I had updated it to 2.0.5.0. And then I got email from Tacx: finally the bug between some T1680 and T1925 is fixed with 2.0.6.0. Nice! (my thoughts)

So I go into TTS2, yes there is indeed an update, 2.0.6. Directly used the updater within TTS2. And then, after few seconds, it asked for the original CD, I put it in, clocked OK.. and then, nothing. Waited 2 hours... nothing. So I decided, wel then I have to abort. Right, misery starts again. TTS2 not starting again, Windows says, not correctly installed and then nothing. Alright, re-install.

Well, good-luck reinstalling. Everything went fine, TTS 2.0.2.0 starts well, works well (but still usesless due to Wattage bug). Ok, need to update to 2.0.6.0 t see if the REALLY fixed it. Off course, after reinstalling you have the licence problems, but the trial is still working.

I tried the built in updater, it says, there is update drom 2.0.2 to 2.003, ok, do it... It does it, without errors, exept, the update is doen within 30 seconds. Restart TTS and it still is 2.0.2. Downloaded manual the update to 2.0.3.. same. Tried 2.0.4, 2.0.5, same...

Somehow, TTS register files thinks I already have the update, but TTS2 itselves not.

I have 2 questions:

Maybe somebody knows how to solve this updating issue. Now I am stuck with 2.0.2.....

How to get rid of ALLLLL of Tacx in your Win 7 64-bit PC. I tried regedit, found some things concerning Tacx, deleted them, deleted TTS2 usings Win7.. restart, instelled again, but I can see it still got info from former install. I do NOT want to reinstall Windows again, because Tacx makes software this crappy. When ALL is removed, inclusiev register and where Tacx saves his hidden info, I am sure I ca get to 2.0.6, and test IF they really fixed the Wattage bug, which they admitted as an error.

Please help.

jan erik

Post by jan erik » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:12 pm

I had the same problem and contacted support. They sendt me a windows de-installer program called windows install cleanup.

MichaelMoe

Post by MichaelMoe » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:39 pm

Had the same problem today. Did Sent an email to tech support regarding the licence not working and not being able to go to 2.06. Maybe they would give us a cupon for a discount to version 4.0.

Thanks
Michael Moe

Return to “Windows 7 and others”