Raid Pyrenees Stage 13

https://www.microsoft.com/nl-be/store/p ... 40kx?rtc=1

Moderators: mcorn, malfukt, Nasz, Lunatix

Wyatt49

Raid Pyrenees Stage 13

Post by Wyatt49 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:36 pm

I rode this course today on my Tacx Neo. Throughout the ride, through the crank, it felt like riding on cobbles. I could only maintain the appropriate power and speed by using the big rind and the top 5 gears plus increased cadence. Very strange to climb 7-10% inclines with such gearing; normally small ring, lowest gears and lower cadence.
I thought there was a problem with my turbo, maybe the cassette had loosen but after the ride I loaded a previous ride that I had done and everything was working as expected!

I can only surmise that there is an issue with the Stage 13 interaction with the TDA? Is this a known problem please?

ps I have had no problems with all the stages 1-12.

Tacx Video Production

Re: Raid Pyrenees Stage 13

Post by Tacx Video Production » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:51 pm

It’s not the film these are all pre tested by a group of old timers, to me it sounds like the Neo got some kind of different signal. I’ve had this also a few weeks ago, you can feel the normal inertia is gone & it’s a little rough. If it happens again try to recognise early & turn it all of and relink.

There is probably a better solution but for me it vanished by its self & could not repeat it

Wyatt49

Re: Raid Pyrenees Stage 13

Post by Wyatt49 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:00 am

Many thanks for your response, you described how it felt exactly. I’ll follow you advice if it happens again.

Return to “Tacx Desktop app (TDA)”