Save ride question

https://www.microsoft.com/nl-be/store/p ... 40kx?rtc=1

Moderators: mcorn, malfukt, Nasz, Lunatix

mottyd5

Save ride question

Post by mottyd5 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:55 pm

Hi
Is there a way to save a partial ride on the TDA? Usually when I finish the ride it goes to the cloud, but if I want to stop in the middle of the ride how do I save the data? Thanks for your help.

mcorn

Re: Save ride question

Post by mcorn » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:29 pm

mottyd5 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:55 pm
Hi
Is there a way to save a partial ride on the TDA? Usually when I finish the ride it goes to the cloud, but if I want to stop in the middle of the ride how do I save the data? Thanks for your help.
The ride automatically saves regardless of where you stop. You do not have to do anything. If you want to continue the ride later, you can select the continue ride button in recent rides.

Derailleur

Post by Derailleur » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:17 pm

mcorn wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:29 pm
If you want to continue the ride later, you can select the continue ride button in recent rides.
I could not figure out so far how to do exactly this:
In TDA (Mac Ver. 1.4) I can see a non completed ride (outlined in yellow), but when I select this as the next activity the ride starts from 0% of the route again - I have not found a "continue" button or so...

Screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hh9skc9bmcw55 ... A.jpg?dl=0

mcorn

Post by mcorn » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:59 pm

Derailleur wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:17 pm
mcorn wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:29 pm
If you want to continue the ride later, you can select the continue ride button in recent rides.
I could not figure out so far how to do exactly this:
In TDA (Mac Ver. 1.4) I can see a non completed ride (outlined in yellow), but when I select this as the next activity the ride starts from 0% of the route again - I have not found a "continue" button or so...

Screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hh9skc9bmcw55 ... A.jpg?dl=0
Did not realize you had the Mac version. Continue ride function may not have been added yet. The Mac version updates lag behind Windows version.

Derailleur

Post by Derailleur » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:07 pm

mcorn wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:59 pm
Continue ride function may not have been added yet. The Mac version updates lag behind Windows version.
Thanks for making this clear - and let's hope for Mac version 1.5 (or whatever...)!

Return to “Tacx Desktop app (TDA)”