Films to the collection

https://www.microsoft.com/nl-be/store/p ... 40kx?rtc=1

Moderators: mcorn, malfukt, Nasz, Lunatix

Johrider

Films to the collection

Post by Johrider » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:16 pm

Hi there
Back when TDA was in Beta testing, there were a couple of films that I really liked, but they don't seem to be in the collection. The 2 in particular are "Training with Tony Martin" and the Stelvio climb.
The film quality and scenery was great on both, plus riding with a pro makes you feel, uh, almost pro...hehe
Anyway, since they were available when beta testing was happening, just wondering why they are not available now.
Cheers
Jeff

Tacx Video Production

Re: Films to the collection

Post by Tacx Video Production » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:59 am

Johrider wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:16 pm
Hi there
Back when TDA was in Beta testing, there were a couple of films that I really liked, but they don't seem to be in the collection. The 2 in particular are "Training with Tony Martin" and the Stelvio climb.
The film quality and scenery was great on both, plus riding with a pro makes you feel, uh, almost pro...hehe
Anyway, since they were available when beta testing was happening, just wondering why they are not available now.
Cheers
Jeff
Stelvio is in the collection, type its name into the text search as often if you scroll to the bottom it can take ages for the rest of the menu to load, I think a lot of customers with a slow connection to the server have no idea just how many rides are already released. In the next months a new Map based way to launch the rides will make the menu less important...But the menu needs to be used with the filters on the right...click country Italy & for category select Mountains, you then will see all the mountains in Italy that are released

Tony Martin I put into the 1st Beta collection but we could not release it because he was in a None Tacx team...The good news is Tony is joining Lotto Jumbo for 2019, Im hoping that means there is no more conflict of interest if we have him in the old Quickstep world champion kit again (both teams are Tacx)..if not then we will have to try & film him again.

Tacx Video Production

Post by Tacx Video Production » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:12 am

Here is a fairly recent list with most of the climbs that are released, if you do not see these its just because the connection the server in the Netherlands is slow, its better to use the filter buttons to go to the rides your looking for then to try to scroll through them all. :wink:

Austria
France
Toughest 8 from Spain
Swiss Climbs
Italy (Kunatal is officially in Austria but the filter thinks its in Italy also)

Johrider

Post by Johrider » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:11 pm

Thanks for the info. I will try narrowing the search and see how that works. Never thought about "Non-Tacx Sponsored" teams and team members. Hopefully you guys can get that video back, or as you said, do another video with him. I was amazed at Tony Martin's form on the bike. Obviously, form is critical and the TV coverage of bike races do not show very well how the riders hold their position.
Cheers
Jeff

Tacx Video Production

Post by Tacx Video Production » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:43 pm

Johrider wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:11 pm
Thanks for the info. I will try narrowing the search and see how that works. Never thought about "Non-Tacx Sponsored" teams and team members. Hopefully you guys can get that video back, or as you said, do another video with him. I was amazed at Tony Martin's form on the bike. Obviously, form is critical and the TV coverage of bike races do not show very well how the riders hold their position.
Cheers
Jeff
Tony was not going flat out with us as he had done 5hrs that morning, he then often does this loop that he felt replicates the average stage race TT on the TT bike after the long ride to get comfortable in that position.

Return to “Tacx Desktop app (TDA)”