TDA vs Zwift: No Family Plan?

https://www.microsoft.com/nl-be/store/p ... 40kx?rtc=1

Moderators: mcorn, malfukt, Nasz, Lunatix

lahouter

TDA vs Zwift: No Family Plan?

Post by lahouter » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:06 am

I just about had enough of Zwift. A nice price increase next month (have subscribed before Nov 2017). So per annum Zwift is now more expensive than Tacx. And 80% of the time you have a choice between two worlds with limited range. So if you want to ride 40km+ you end up doing the same routes over and over and over again. Now..I am looking at the top offer: TDA Premium HD at Euro139. Is this for only ONE user? My wife rides Tacx as well (using TTS4). Would be great if we can both subscribe to Tacx under one offer. Or do we each need to buy the Euro139 package?

Pierre Noiret

Re: TDA vs Zwift: No Family Plan?

Post by Pierre Noiret » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:10 pm

Tacx does not seem to know/like families :-)

It is quiet on the familyfront.

mcorn

Post by mcorn » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:27 pm

You can have multiple users on the same program and PC with a single TDA subscription, but you effectively lose the ability to segregate data and rider information. It in effect is just the same rider. For some users this is unacceptable and for others it may not matter. It basically depends on what the goal of the user is. If you are a data junkie, it does not work. But if you are just looking for fitness and a good workout, then it may work.

Tacx Video Production

Post by Tacx Video Production » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:30 am

For Strava you can always export a tcx file from the Tacx cloud & manually add it to your wifes account if you are Strava users. I can see Tacx will need some kind of multi-use log-in tool for Gyms & families would fall into that.

Return to “Tacx Desktop app (TDA)”