TDA using Films other than Free ones

https://www.microsoft.com/nl-be/store/p ... 40kx?rtc=1

Moderators: malfukt, mcorn, Nasz, Lunatix

awillemsen

TDA using Films other than Free ones

Post by awillemsen » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:42 am

HI

Is there away to use films other than the ones marked free, I tried clicking on the Upgrade button but it went to an error message on Tacx cloud.

Thanks
Anthony

mcorn

Re: TDA using Films other than Free ones

Post by mcorn » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:57 am

awillemsen wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:42 am
HI

Is there away to use films other than the ones marked free, I tried clicking on the Upgrade button but it went to an error message on Tacx cloud.

Thanks
Anthony
I believe the upgrade function has not yet been activated in this beta test version. When it is activated, users will be able to purchase additional films by payment of a monthly fee.

I haven't heard whether Tacx intends to give temporary licenses for any of these non-free films during the open beta test period.

Tacx Video Production

Post by Tacx Video Production » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:35 am

I suspect Tacx will start charging soon, still not had any communication with them but we are now starting the slow process of moving the main Tacx collection over to TDA along with all the new routes filmed over the last year...Just this second finished the Galibier & doing the important l'Alpe d'Huez in a minute...it looks like I can probably do about 4-5 films a day although uploading speed will be the limiter so when they start there should be always something new in that route menu! I think in the end it will be 10-20 new films a week through the winter..

It will be a all you can eat (ride) monthly or yearly subscription..the Yearly one will work out cheaper per month.

Niek

Post by Niek » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:41 pm

Any ETA on the new video's and subscription details?
for the moment i am especially interested in the Luxembourg Ironmnan course. It was announced back in August. Can it be added in TTS4 as well?

TTS4, because I think there will be a great market-share still interested in buying videos rather than joining subscription. I am still aiming for TTS, regardless the fact that TDA is more sleek. Gamechanger for me would be a short-subscription period for 5 months (october - february) for something like € 50,-

Any thoughts?

Tacx Video Production

Post by Tacx Video Production » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:04 pm

Niek wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:41 pm
Any ETA on the new video's and subscription details?
for the moment i am especially interested in the Luxembourg Ironmnan course. It was announced back in August. Can it be added in TTS4 as well?

TTS4, because I think there will be a great market-share still interested in buying videos rather than joining subscription. I am still aiming for TTS, regardless the fact that TDA is more sleek. Gamechanger for me would be a short-subscription period for 5 months (october - february) for something like € 50,-

Any thoughts?
Im still waiting to hear from Tacx what the situation is with Ironman, the film is made in Beta for TTS4 already but no Ironmans are added to the TDA collection yet. When I get the green light Luxembourg will be the 1st as its new.

From what Ive seen of the prices so far I suspect you will be happy with the pricing, it will be a little more 50 but you will have access to a vast collection of accurate rides that should all look a lot better then anything else out there.

Dalancas

Post by Dalancas » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:11 pm

An amen here for the Ironman courses uploading eventually. I like the app, and will subscribe. I was on the fence when TDA was announced, but I am now a believer. Just need the IM vids and I am all in. Once subscriptions start, that is.

Dennis

Tacx Video Production

Post by Tacx Video Production » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:14 pm

Dalancas wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:11 pm
An amen here for the Ironman courses uploading eventually. I like the app, and will subscribe. I was on the fence when TDA was announced, but I am now a believer. Just need the IM vids and I am all in. Once subscriptions start, that is.

Dennis
I hope so also, I filmed some this year & we have 32 of them now.

Dalancas

Post by Dalancas » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:00 am

So, any updated timeframe for an Ironman course in TDA?

Tacx Video Production

Post by Tacx Video Production » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:50 am

Dalancas wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:00 am
So, any updated timeframe for an Ironman course in TDA?
Still nothing Im afraid. The Ironman collection sit there on the side.

Return to “Tacx Desktop app (TDA)”