Wanted to Buy or Trade Green I-Magic Controller

This section is for 110 Volt users all over the world USA/Canada for example

Moderators: malfukt, mcorn, Tacx Moderator, Nasz

bob190

Wanted to Buy or Trade Green I-Magic Controller

Post by bob190 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:44 am

I have a 64-bit compatible I-Magic head unit (T1904 - white with a green ring) that I would be willing to trade for a functioning solid green (T1902) head unit. This will allow you to use your older I-Magic with a 64-bit OS.

Would also be willing to purchase one if anyone has one for sale.

Please send me a private message ... Thanks.

mcorn

Re: Wanted to Buy or Trade Green I-Magic Controller

Post by mcorn » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:55 pm

bob190 wrote:I have a 64-bit compatible I-Magic head unit (T1904 - white with a green ring) that I would be willing to trade for a functioning solid green (T1902) head unit. This will allow you to use your older I-Magic with a 64-bit OS.

Would also be willing to purchase one if anyone has one for sale.

Please send me a private message ... Thanks.
Out of curiosity, what is the problem with T1904? Are you trying to use the older software?

You should also be aware that the T1932 (white with blue ring) is a dual-use controller (works with both a Fortius and an Imagic) and it is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.

bob190

Post by bob190 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:43 pm

Exactly.

No it works fine with Fortius software and TTS, but it is not recognized by the old "Green" software (which I really enjoy for some reason).

So that's the only reason why I am looking to swap it for the old solid green head unit.

I really picked up the I-Magic (I also have a Bushido), for the sole purpose of using it with the "Green" software ... I wasn't aware that the T1904 wasn't compatible with it.

mcorn

Post by mcorn » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:55 pm

Yes, if you want to use the "Green" software, with the Sipscape enhancement, the only controller that works is the T1902. I occasionally use it myself, but not very often.

brycebaird

Post by brycebaird » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:40 pm

bob- i p.m'd you -- i have a solid green controller -- based on the info above -- it looks like i can use my blue and white head with my i magic -- so you are welcome to my green unit for however much it costs me to send it to you.

Return to “110V Fortius - Cosmos”