new website?

Questions and information about the Tacx.com website.

Moderators: mcorn, Tacx Moderator, malfukt, Tacx support, Nasz

rutgere

new website?

Post by rutgere » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:38 pm

Seems that the tacx website has been revamped. Unfortunately the links from tts4 now no longer work. I was planning on buying the tts4 basic -> advanced upgrade but it is impossible to find it now.

Also. I personally am not a big fan of the new website. The UI is counterintuitive (just try to select something to buy) and slow.

I would suggest to make sure tts4 is quickly updated to match the new website (and add the missing parts please) or maybe go back to the old website (it was better for me at least)

Alex Masalovich

Re: new website?

Post by Alex Masalovich » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:25 pm

rutgere wrote:Seems that the tacx website has been revamped.
Yeah, it's just a quiet horror!
Тренируйтесь много, отдыхайте ещё больше!

Tacx Video Production

Post by Tacx Video Production » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:13 pm

Its not such a bad effort I think, loads fast for me down in Belgium. Only issue I can see is the rides webshop needs some work so you do not have to go through a lot of hoops to see the latest films, missing profiles etc..its a big list of rides to work through.. Its the 1st day so Im sure they will solve its teething problems... Im just going to head off now & find a big wall to bang my head against.

Blueberry

Post by Blueberry » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:54 pm

new site but no new videos ... sigh ... I fear winter will be over when they finally release the new RLV`s ... :(

at least some kind of newsletter for to sign up ...

Tacx Video Production

Post by Tacx Video Production » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:13 pm

Blueberry wrote:new site but no new videos ... sigh ... I fear winter will be over when they finally release the new RLV`s ... :(

at least some kind of newsletter for to sign up ...
Thats another point, I was told they would be there? oh well .. I knew deep in my heart it would be pointless.

Tacx Video Production

Post by Tacx Video Production » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:39 pm

For your information, if your looking for a Tacx RLV for TTS4 on the new website https://tacx.com/products/tacx-films/ you need to first goto the settings icon - select Downloads (all new-ish films are downloads) then goto the sort pane & select newness - wait for it to refresh & then click newness a 2nd time & wait for it to refresh & you should see what ever ride is most recently added in the shop (rides from last spring time). Im sure Tacx will have this fixed shortly...just remember to click the Downloads option in the settings 1st or you will just see a list of rather old DVDs

gump

Post by gump » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:03 am

Hi all,

I read the board rules and promised not to be rude. That said I have to put it nicely like this: For those interested in films the new web page is not good. A complete nightmare. Stuff from hell.

No way of having any kind of overview (Short/Long/Newness ....).

I then had a quick look at the map at the bottom. Nice flags all over the world. Ah, no flag for Hawaii ... so I quickly checked. It seems hat the Ironman Hawaii has gone missing. May be some other films have gone missing too? I don't have the time to check.

A lot of tacx films are so good, they should be treated and presented accordingly: Like Precious Goods.

Regards, Stephan

rutgere

Post by rutgere » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:41 pm

Tacx Video Production wrote:The best thing you can do is send a email to Tacx support@tacx.com & I'm sure they will pass on the complaints to the marketing department that are responsible for this creation.
I did that (as did at least one of my colleagues). Very polite email and they really helped me with the upgrade that I wanted to buy. Also the links from TTS4 work again (well most of them). We'll see how they will fix it or if we will just get used to it until the next revamp in 2-3 years. BTW if your account was not a tacx cloud account I think you will have trouble downloading the movies again, I hope they will fix that as well at some point.

Spruitp

Re: new website? Licence keys downloaded rlv's

Post by Spruitp » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:50 pm

Where can I find the license keys frpm my downloaded rlv's on the new site. In my account I can't find them anymore. In my previous account in the old shop i could find them. Now in my account there is nothing to find.
Tacx Neo. TTS4
Love the Elliptigo for crosstraining
Runner, cyclist en mountainbiker

Jake

Post by Jake » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:29 pm

Spruitp wrote:Where can I find the license keys frpm my downloaded rlv's on the new site. In my account I can't find them anymore. In my previous account in the old shop i could find them. Now in my account there is nothing to find.
I'm having to same problem, TTS4 crashed about 14 days ago and since then the dvd that required a code dont work.
I cannot find anything on the new site, totally imposable.
Another thing i'v noticed once i got the program to run again,i'v lost the synchronising dialog, from when you close the program down.
has this ben removed or is my program still got bugs.
"You only get stronger playing a stronger opponent"

Spiix
Developer

Post by Spiix » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:59 am

Spruitp wrote:Where can I find the license keys frpm my downloaded rlv's on the new site. In my account I can't find them anymore. In my previous account in the old shop i could find them. Now in my account there is nothing to find.
Best thing to do is contact support@tacx.com
As far as I know, the entire shop got replaced that's probably why your data is not visible there.
But again, support should be able to help you with this.

Return to “Tacx website”