T1990 Bushido upgrade - Possible to buy/download a demo?

You`re thinking about buying a Tacx product, but need a little bit more information.

Moderators: Tacx support, mcorn, Tacx Moderator, malfukt

cmclean3

T1990 Bushido upgrade - Possible to buy/download a demo?

Post by cmclean3 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:12 pm

I have a bushido and am looking to buy the T1990 upgrade, but am not totally convinced it will work with either my current PC or Mac without any issues that i have seen on the forum. I also live in south africa so it's a mission to buy and return the software (if you can return it in any case?).

If it's as buggy as some of the posts on this forum i do not want to purchase obviously, is there a way to get or even download a demo version to trial it before buying?

Lastly unrelated is there any update on when the Ios ap will be released?

thanks

sc99cs

Re: T1990 Bushido upgrade - Possible to buy/download a demo?

Post by sc99cs » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:49 pm

cmclean3 wrote:I have a bushido and am looking to buy the T1990 upgrade, but am not totally convinced it will work with either my current PC or Mac without any issues that i have seen on the forum. I also live in south africa so it's a mission to buy and return the software (if you can return it in any case?).

If it's as buggy as some of the posts on this forum i do not want to purchase obviously, is there a way to get or even download a demo version to trial it before buying?

thanks
What are your current PC's specs?
Steve Coburn
Telford, Shropshire. UK

AMD FX-4100 quad core 3.6 GHz; 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3 RAM
GTX 650 Ti Series Graphic Card 2GB DDR5 memory; SSD Boot drive

cmclean3

Post by cmclean3 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:14 pm

sc99cs wrote:
cmclean3 wrote:I have a bushido and am looking to buy the T1990 upgrade, but am not totally convinced it will work with either my current PC or Mac without any issues that i have seen on the forum. I also live in south africa so it's a mission to buy and return the software (if you can return it in any case?).

thanks
What are your current PC's specs?
I have a Macbook Air 13" mid 2012 with a 1.8ghz i5 processor, 4gb ram, intel hd graphics 400 512mb and mountain lion. Was hoping to use this through parallels/bootcamp.

Otherwise my Pc is a sony vaio laptop with windows 7 64bit, an intel i5-2410m cpu @ 2.3ghz, 4gb ram and an amd radeon 6630m video card.

mcorn

Post by mcorn » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:25 pm

I think the Mac is marginal (I assume you have an Intel HD4000, not a 400). The Sony would be better, but it seems like I have heard occasional reports of driver issues with the Sony PC's. With either of them, I would double system memory (assuming you are running 64-bit Windows 7).

cmclean3

Post by cmclean3 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:15 pm

thanks, it was the 4000 but in case its marginal at best... i'm assuming a new imac would easily be able to handle?

anyone able to let me know whether i can get a demo disc or download?

Return to “Other Tacx products”