Bushido ANT HRM Belt

You`re thinking about buying a Tacx product, but need a little bit more information.

Moderators: mcorn, Tacx Moderator, malfukt, Tacx support

FlyingLizard

Bushido ANT HRM Belt

Post by FlyingLizard » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:57 am

Does anyone know if the Bushido ANT HRM belt is compatible with the TACX Flow ergotrainer?

ibooij

Post by ibooij » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:00 pm

I don't think it is compatible. I don't have Flow, but I do have a Fortius. The Fortius is not compatible with my (Garmin) Ant+ heart rate belt. I use an simple CicloSport (compatible with uncoded Polar, Sigma etc) belt with it.

If you don't have a belt like that, I'd recommended buying a cheap one that is Polar compatible. I'd also recommend going for one for which you can replace the battery yourself. That saves you the trouble of having to send the belt back to the manufacturer when it's empty.

cheers,
Ilja

demeust

Post by demeust » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:20 pm

I have a coded and an un-coded belt, Polar branded.

Coded belt doesn't work, neither on the bushido computer nor the bushido PC upgrade.

The un-coded belt works fine with the bushido computer (analog device) but I noticed that when using my laptop (Bushido PC upgrade with ANT+ USB), I'm dead :). So my Heart BPM is not sent to my computer ...
demeust

ms6073

Post by ms6073 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:40 pm

demeust wrote:Bushido PC upgrade with ANT+ USB
While I am not a Bushido owner, I do know that in the case of the PC Upgrade, the USB dongle that is supplied is the same ANT+ USB dongle that came with Garmin FR60 HR monitors I got the wife and I this past Christmas. For this reason, I suspect that to gett TTS to record HR, you will need an ANT+ compatible heart rate strap like what Garmin supplies with the FR60, 310XT, and Forerunner 405 heart rate monitors.
TTS 4.19.1 | T2800 NEO Smart [formerly Bushido & Fortius]
MSI GS70 Laptop | Windows 10 x64
Intel Core i7-4710HQ 2.40 GHz | 16 Gb DDR3 1600 MHz
GeForce GTX 870M | 256 GB SSD x 2 RAID 0 + 1 TB HDD
Samsung 32" LED TV

striker

Post by striker » Wed May 02, 2012 3:36 pm

Hi,

I got a Tacx flow, a Polar s725x with HRM band and a Garmin Egde 705 with HRM band and speed/cadence sensor.

For trainning in flow in using Polar band since is compatible but for cadence i must install Tacx sensor.

If i buy a ANT+ USB stick can i use my Garmin HRM band and cadence sensor instead of using the tacx cadence sensor?

Thanks

lalacurf121

Re: Bushido ANT HRM Belt

Post by lalacurf121 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:27 pm

the TACX Flow ergotrainer?
goldenslot ผ่านเว็บ

thebigoneinfront

Re:

Post by thebigoneinfront » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:26 pm

striker wrote:Hi,

I got a Tacx flow, a Polar s725x with HRM band and a Garmin Egde 705 with HRM band and speed/cadence sensor.

For trainning in flow in using Polar band since is compatible but for cadence i must install Tacx sensor.

If i buy a ANT+ USB stick can i use my Garmin HRM band and cadence sensor instead of using the tacx cadence sensor?

Thanks
You can have TTS display the cadence from the Garmin, but the Flow will always need its own cadence sensor. It's simply a sturdy, reliable design that however much pre-dates ANT.

Return to “Other Tacx products”