Tacx Satori Bluetooth

General Questions

Moderators: mcorn, Tacx Moderator, malfukt, Steve Newton, Tacx support, Fortius Magical Man, Nasz

Bernie23

Tacx Satori Bluetooth

Post by Bernie23 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:24 pm

Hi All,
I just recently bought a satori trainer and I am not able to connect the trainer to the Tacx training app or Zwift on my iPhone (8+) with the bluetooth connection. I try pushing the "on" button on the Tacx base like the instructions say but it doesn't seem to work, there's no light turning on or no indication what so ever of the trainer turing on. How do you know when the trainer is turn on? and how to know if the bluetooth is actually working.
Thank you for your help.

Alex Masalovich

Re: Tacx Satori Bluetooth

Post by Alex Masalovich » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:38 am

What about batteries?
Push the powerbutton that is next to the flywheel (see image below). This needs to start blink and shows a red light. If this does not happens then we think the batteries are empty. Replace the battery that is on the back of the brake. You need 2x AA battery. When you look at the back of the brake, then you will find the battery lit, located above the Blue lever.

https://support.tacx.com/hc/en-us/artic ... 685-Satori
Тренируйтесь много, отдыхайте ещё больше!

Bernie23

Post by Bernie23 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:55 pm

it's a brand new trainer I never used it, I'm also not able to open the case as the screws have a weird head.

mcorn

Post by mcorn » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:13 pm

Bernie23 wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:55 pm
it's a brand new trainer I never used it, I'm also not able to open the case as the screws have a weird head.
The instructions indicate there is also an on-off switch. Have you found that and made sure it is on? The screws are very likely small Torx screws, which come in various sizes (e.g., T-8, T-10, T-12 etc.). They are readily available. It looks like there are 2 screws for the battery cover, part T2401.20:

https://tacx.com/wp-content/themes/tacx ... t_1410.pdf

Bernie23

Post by Bernie23 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:31 am

Update on this...I was able to open the battery case and it turn out the batteries leaked and the connection wasn't working because of rust.
Thanks for the input guys!

Alex Masalovich

Post by Alex Masalovich » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:01 am

It is not reasonable to supply a trainer with pre-installed batteries. Who invented this?
Тренируйтесь много, отдыхайте ещё больше!

Return to “General”