error code

General Questions

Moderators: malfukt, Steve Newton, Tacx support, mcorn, Tacx Moderator, Nasz, Fortius Magical Man

coachrick

error code

Post by coachrick » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:02 am

how do I fix EO21 error code? it refers to the resistance adjustment on the brake. I have updated the app and calibrated the brake. The batteries are good.

Alex Masalovich

Re: error code

Post by Alex Masalovich » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:52 am

Perhaps you are talking about this:
viewtopic.php?f=214&t=21471
Тренируйтесь много, отдыхайте ещё больше!

mcorn

Post by mcorn » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:08 pm

Alex Masalovich wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:52 am
Perhaps you are talking about this:
viewtopic.php?f=214&t=21471
The way-back machine master. I've read somewhere that Google will disable its site search function, which would be very unfortunate. My guess is site search is seen as a security risk for some businesses. What will you do if you no longer can do a site search?

Alex Masalovich

Post by Alex Masalovich » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:40 pm

mcorn wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:08 pm
I've read somewhere that Google will disable its site search function, which would be very unfortunate. My guess is site search is seen as a security risk for some businesses. What will you do if you no longer can do a site search?
https://enterprise.google.com/search/products/gss.html
I believe that it is a question of disabling the special search field on the sites, and not about the possibility of Google to search for a particular site on the Google page.
Тренируйтесь много, отдыхайте ещё больше!

mcorn

Post by mcorn » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:44 pm

Alex Masalovich wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:40 pm
mcorn wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:08 pm
I've read somewhere that Google will disable its site search function, which would be very unfortunate. My guess is site search is seen as a security risk for some businesses. What will you do if you no longer can do a site search?
https://enterprise.google.com/search/products/gss.html
I believe that it is a question of disabling the special search field on the sites, and not about the possibility of Google to search for a particular site on the Google page.
Thanks for the clarification. I would hate to lose the ability to do a site specific search as it is often the only way to find something.

Return to “General”