TTS 3 Crashes and is com pletely unusable in RLV

Moderators: mcorn, Tacx Moderator, malfukt, Tacx support

chutchings

TTS 3 Crashes and is com pletely unusable in RLV

Post by chutchings » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:21 am

Having spent the afternoon installing TTS3 thought I would check everything is working and only some RLV's work. The newly installed RLV with TTS 3 as soon as you select one it crashes out of the application. I have reinstalled TTS 3 and the RLV's an the symptoms are still there. I was running a ATI Sapphire graphics card with only 256MB ram so thought that may have been the issue, so purchashed a 512 MB Nvidia 6200 and the problem is the same.

I am running XP SP3 with 1.5GB ram which is above the min spec, I really don't want to buy another computer just to get this working as this one is dedicated for it and I only use it during the winter months.

The amount of time wasted on this is ridiculous. Please sort out your software so it actually works, the amount of time, money and effort wasted by your end users trying to get the software to work is hard to justify.

Mad Mr H

Post by Mad Mr H » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:16 pm

ALL RLV's after and including 1956.30 work for me.

The early PRE 1956.24 crash my system just like you.

and I have windows 7 dedicated new PC, nothing else loaded on it..........

Like you wish it was sorted

Bockham

Post by Bockham » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:14 pm

Perhaps this helps? It solved my issues with RLV in TTS3:

viewtopic.php?t=4860

Download the latest updates.

chutchings

Post by chutchings » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:34 pm

Thank you very much, this fixed it, not sure which codec was missing as the older RLV's seemed to work and the very latest ones did not. It would be better to have an error message about codecs missing rather than to crash the app.
:P :lol:

Return to “Archives”