Watch Multiplayer Race Live? Ranking, ...

Everything about Multiplayer

Moderators: mcorn, Tacx Moderator, malfukt, Tacx support, Nasz

srisl

Watch Multiplayer Race Live? Ranking, ...

Post by srisl » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:30 pm

Hi,

Is there any (planned) possibilty to watch a multiplayer-race live (GPS-Race)?
Maybe only the actual ranking, km, times...?

It would be a nice funny feature to publish races to some follower, to send applause...
(similar function exists at runtastic)

Indeed there is a live streaming of tacxtours, but actual it doesn't work as far as i have seen.

regards,
christopher
i-Genius Multiplayer Smart
TTS 4.xx
Win 8.1 (64bit)

sgmack

Re: Watch Multiplayer Race Live? Ranking, ...

Post by sgmack » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Hi Christopher

Myself or Thomas stream the races........but you only see what we are seeing / doing.
The stream is actually a stream of our monitors.........and if audio is on then you hear who myself or Thomas are talking to !!!

Where possible Myself & Thomas will stream..........obviously this depends on if we are actually riding !!!

I also stream twice ( usually ) weekly interval sessions.
These sessions will be on the Tacx Calendar soon..........I'm waiting for Thomas to finish his new website.
A group of us train together on Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 7pm UK time........8pm CET.
Sometimes there are only a few of us training together...........other times there may be up to 10 or 12 with multiple nationalities !!!

Here is the link again
http://tacxtours.com/streaming.shtml

For intervals and races click on Steve M monitor. For races click on Thomas monitor.

Hope this helps
Cheers............Steve
NEO W2017
TTS4
SSD Hard Drive
Win 7 64 bit
AMD FX 6300 six core @3.5 ghz
Gigabyte 970 DSP MB
Nvidia 1050 TI
Kingston hyper x DDR 3 16gb @ 1600mhz

bigrichard

Post by bigrichard » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:34 pm

I watched the live stream today and looks like a fun workout and that video was great. You sounded like you was close to dying approaching the 10 minute marks of your intervals. Is it difficult to keep everyone together all the time? I saw that the group you had all seemed fairly close. I see Tacx is offering the multiplayer license free for using Tacx Tours. Is this only if you are racing or does it apply to training also?
NEO
TTS4 Version 4.22.0.0
42" Panasonic Plasma
Gigabyte G1 Sniper M3 Mobo
Intel core i7 3770K @ 3.9GHz
16GB RAM @ 1600 MHz
Nvidia GTX980 4095 MB
Samsung 840 Pro 256G hard drive
Corsair 860 PSU
Windows 7 Home Prem 64bit

sgmack

Post by sgmack » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:17 am

Hi Richard

Glad you enjoyed it.

I could have made the video larger on the monitor but i like to keep an eye on the others as i can then tell how hard they are working !!!
When we go full steam we are quite evenly matched........but this was training tonight,...not racing !!!

Tonight we had 2 Brits 2 Norwegians and 1 German rider.
I know there is a big time differance for you but perhaps one day you could join us.
Regular riders have told me how much their fitness has improved due to these interval sessions.

Send me an email and i'll add you to our email group if you like. sgmack20@yahoo.com

If you go to the TacxTours site and intend to take part in some GPS rides ......or Interval sessions then you should be able to claim your free MP license.
Contact Thomas letting hin know you intend to ride these events and i'm sure he'll help you out.

Also note that TacxTours races are held at a more suitable time for riders in your timezone.
I think Thomas is very keen to have more North American / Canadian riders join TacxTours !!!

Cheers...............Steve
NEO W2017
TTS4
SSD Hard Drive
Win 7 64 bit
AMD FX 6300 six core @3.5 ghz
Gigabyte 970 DSP MB
Nvidia 1050 TI
Kingston hyper x DDR 3 16gb @ 1600mhz

srisl

Post by srisl » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:37 pm

hi steve,

thanks for quick response.
i feared that the stream is only transmitted when you are riding.

but, the organized races are very cool and i'm joining them every time when it's possible for me!
keep it up, no problem, if there is no other possibility for live watching a race.
(feature request prio #999 :wink: )

regards,
christopher
i-Genius Multiplayer Smart
TTS 4.xx
Win 8.1 (64bit)

Return to “Multiplayer”