New update Message box nightmare.

Everything about Multiplayer

Moderators: malfukt, Tacx support, mcorn, Tacx Moderator, Nasz

KeithD
Location: UK, Gateshead. (You've got to move fast, you never know who's catching up.)

New update Message box nightmare.

Post by KeithD » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:32 pm

I am looking forward to 60+ riders for the winter season. It will be good until the last 15 minutes or so when I and others are trying to beat each other see nothing but a big box in the centre of the screen obscuring our view as the ones who have finished type in well doe, great race. hows you granny.
The new update missed the target by miles as far as the message box goes.
Yes the load up screen (which was not a problem) has altered and the disconnect looks like it does not obscure the screen anymore.
The message box that is the box that comes up when riders type while a race is in progress is still bang in the center of the screen. This is what riders want moved out of the way. Can you imagine with 60 riders on line the riders that have finished type in well done great race and your at the back of the race battling for 40th position . You would not be able to see the icons because of the riders who have finished typing in. This could go on for the whole of your remaining ride as more riders finish and start typing. It is a very basic error and one that no gamer would put up with. Please Please fix this its been two years since I first mentioned it.
KeithD
PS try reading this email with your hand in front of the screen and you will get an idea of what it is like to compete when riders type in. On long rides the back of the field could be 15 minutes riding with this box in front of them.
Your never a loser until you give up trying.

Lunatix
Site Admin

Re: New update Message box nightmare.

Post by Lunatix » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:11 pm

Message box is not the chat box. This is also going to be altered in a later patch.

Return to “Multiplayer”