New multiplayer license

Everything about Multiplayer

Moderators: Tacx support, mcorn, Tacx Moderator, malfukt, Nasz

Physio96

New multiplayer license

Post by Physio96 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:49 pm

I recently bought a 6 month multiplayer license. I have received the email with my license code noted, but I do not know where to enter the code. He site mentions a link on the email to take through the activation process, but I don't see one. On my TTS, I see a register button, which just gives an error that Tacx could not start the multiplayer, or the purchase button, which I did initially to purchase is there a link that someone can send to get me started?

Lunatix
Site Admin

Re: New multiplayer license

Post by Lunatix » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:27 am

Physio96 wrote:I recently bought a 6 month multiplayer license. I have received the email with my license code noted, but I do not know where to enter the code. He site mentions a link on the email to take through the activation process, but I don't see one. On my TTS, I see a register button, which just gives an error that Tacx could not start the multiplayer, or the purchase button, which I did initially to purchase is there a link that someone can send to get me started?
Press "Help" Show license info - There you'll see your Multiplayer license deactivated. Click it. At the bottom you'll see a register button. Click that fill in the data. Done

Return to “Multiplayer”