Multiplayer Race Frequency?

Everything about Multiplayer

Moderators: mcorn, Tacx Moderator, malfukt, Tacx support, Nasz

drockmd

Multiplayer Race Frequency?

Post by drockmd » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:13 pm

I am kicking around getting the multiplayer license for racing but as I look at the calendar, there does not seem to be any races scheduled? My experience with the Tacx software has been pretty poor so far, and I don't really feel like dropping more money on a service i can't use. My goal is to compete in 1 race a week. Being new to the community i have a couple questions.

1. Is there a pool of races to join whenever you want? (I am thinking about how most online gaming is setup where you login and there are a ton of active events, you just have to pick one that suites your ability)

2. If there is not an open pool of races to choose from anytime. How do races get scheduled and how frequently? ( My schedule fluctuates significantly, If i am never available for a race there is no point in getting the license.)

Thank You in Advance!
Derek

malfukt

Re: Multiplayer Race Frequency?

Post by malfukt » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:57 pm

The trainer season not yet quite upon us, MP calendar will have more races planned/posted soon enough, there are also a (******) group that ride regularly go to "tacx tours website"

http://www.tacxtours.com/
i7-950 Processor (4cores 3.06 GHz)
2xBIOS settings 1 overclocked to 4.3ghz
6G RAM dominator 1600Mhz
MSI NVIDIA 560 ti 1GB
CRUCIAL SSD
NEOx1 GENIUS. BUSHIDO smart
TTS beta vers 4.22.5 & TDA beta & TCA beta

drockmd

Re: Multiplayer Race Frequency?

Post by drockmd » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:36 pm

So it sounds like, once November rolls around I should be able to find at least 1 race a week. I'll check back then.

Thanks Malfukt! Have a Great Day!

Return to “Multiplayer”