Multiplayer participation

Everything about Multiplayer

Moderators: mcorn, Tacx Moderator, malfukt, Tacx support, Nasz

clementlim

Multiplayer participation

Post by clementlim » Tue May 02, 2017 7:05 am

Hi,

I just bought the TTS Advanced Smart Upgrade package and I was dismayed that there is little participation in the multiplayer feature. Two things that would really help with this.

1) enable the creation of a multiplayer game days ahead instead of just two hours ahead. Two hours work well if there are people continuously logging on (e.g. Zwift) where the created game gets visibility. However, in an environment when there is little traffic, the game needs to be visible for a longer period to acquire enough interest to get people to join.

2) enable the ability to run saved replays and/or virtual competitors in multiplayer games. This way participants can run games with simulated competitors along with real competitors in case there isn't enough real competitors. This will help drive the number of multiplayer games with real participants up.

I think by starting to have a few people playing multiplayer consistently will really help kick-start the multiplayer community. It is a chicken and the egg problem where you won't get any participants if participants don't see anybody in the multiplayer games. TTS looks like a great product with real social potential. A multiplayer community would really make the product shine.

Cheers,
Clement

Alex Masalovich

Re: Multiplayer participation

Post by Alex Masalovich » Tue May 02, 2017 11:17 am

clementlim wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 7:05 am
I was dismayed that there is little participation in the multiplayer feature.
The indoor season for many has ended.
clementlim wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 7:05 am
enable the creation of a multiplayer game days ahead instead of just two hours ahead.
This is available. See here:
http://competitions.tacx.com/multiplayer#calendar
Тренируйтесь много, отдыхайте ещё больше!

sgmack

Re: Multiplayer participation

Post by sgmack » Sat May 13, 2017 6:42 pm

Hi

You can also look here
https://www.strava.com/clubs/161066

Cheers..........Steve
TTS3.13 & TTS4.17.3
SSD Hard Drive
Win 7 64 bit Fortius Brake
AMD FX 6300 six core @3.5 ghz
Gigabyte 970 DSP MB