Cadence problem

general chat

Moderators: malfukt, Steve Newton, Tacx support, mcorn, Tacx Moderator, Tacx Video Production, Nasz

ele_mg

Cadence problem

Post by ele_mg » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:08 am

Hi!
The cadence sensor of my tacx trainer is not working properly, so I installed an independent sensor. When I open the cloud and start my training both devices appear, but I can only use one. When I tick one, the other is disabled and the other way round. I am doing it with my android cell phone
So either I only have a correct cadence given by mi sensor but no wats or I have wrong cadence given by tacx and wats
Is there any way of disabling tacx's cadence and combining it with the external cadence sensor?
Thanks!

malfukt

Re: Cadence problem

Post by malfukt » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:57 am

Your using TacxCyclingApp (TCA).. when in devices and finds trainer and HR and Cadence just connect (switch on connection) to trainer then cadence, as you connect (switch on) cadence then you will see it automatically switches cadence off to trainer connection..

Only one device can be bluetooth connected (usually trainer) any other devices (HR/Cadence) connect ANT+
i7-950 Processor (4cores 3.06 GHz)
2xBIOS settings 1 overclocked to 4.3ghz
6G RAM dominator 1600Mhz
MSI NVIDIA 560 ti 1GB
CRUCIAL SSD
NEOx1 GENIUS. BUSHIDO smart
TTS beta vers 4.22.5 & TDA beta & TCA beta

ele_mg

Re: Cadence problem

Post by ele_mg » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:41 pm

Hi,
Thanks for your reply, but I cannot download taxcyclingapp in my cell phone as I have android and it is not available. I am using the tacx training app.
I don't have ant+ but I can connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time, as I have the tacx and my HR band both connected at the same time.
I also connected the cadence sensor that I bought, but when I want to use the tacx and the cadence sensor they kick out each other. Only one can be enabled. But at the same the HR does work.
Any idea?

Return to “General”