Help! Is this a legit option

general chat

Moderators: Tacx support, mcorn, Tacx Moderator, Tacx Video Production, malfukt, Steve Newton, Nasz

princesskmi

Help! Is this a legit option

Post by princesskmi » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:22 pm

Set up my Vortex last night. Tried to anyway. Three mobile phones used in an attempt to calibrate (2 Android devices, 1 iphone) and had no luck - I did have success with updating the firmware. Tried trolling the internet for advice/you tube videos and I'm seeing a TON of negatives and barely any positives. Is this even a viable option for training smart at home? I sent an email to tacx support and he responded with making sure the electronic brake is connected to the midpart. Sent a photo that clearly shows a separation in the mechanism - I know I am not a mechanic but I would have seen that error before even getting on my bike. So that isn't the issue here. I'm really feeling negative vibes about the whole experience since in this day and age if you are going to offer tech it better be on point. Can anyone help?

Alex Masalovich

Re: Help! Is this a legit option

Post by Alex Masalovich » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:18 pm

Describe in more detail what the failure is in the calibration process.
Тренируйтесь много, отдыхайте ещё больше!

princesskmi

Re: Help! Is this a legit option

Post by princesskmi » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:28 pm

oddly enough after posting this I tried once more and the bike is now calibrated!

Return to “General”