The I-Magic Route Archive

Everything about Training Profiles & routes

Moderators: Tacx support, mcorn, Tacx Moderator, malfukt, Nasz, Erik

Tacx Admin

The I-Magic Route Archive

Post by Tacx Admin » Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:09 am

http://imagic.e-cycling.se/

This site is devoted to cycling training and competition using Tacx i-Magic Virtual Reality Trainer. The idea behind this site is to share routes and runs between i-Magic users and by schedule special events we aim at making everyone's winter training a bit more enjoyable.

Erik

Post by Erik » Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:35 am

To the left you see the guy that updates the archive.

hdavies

Post by hdavies » Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:07 am

One of the most useful and best websites around!!

A fantastic resource and any ride that you send in is useful to someone

downloading archives

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:13 am

Hi, I can't find the run folder in the imagic to save the files, How do you download a ride??
Thanks,
Melissa

Erik

Post by Erik » Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:09 am

Either you download directly to the run folder of your imagic installation, typically C:\Program Files\Tacx\i-Magic\Runs. Or you can use the import functionality of the Analyser: Start the Analyser and select Import from the file menu. Browse to the location where you saved the downloaded .im file. Select the imported run in the list and press Save button. Analyser now moves the .im file to the right location.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:27 pm

how can i get new terrains?

(Chris James )

Post by (Chris James ) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:34 pm

Which Terrain(s) are you looking for?
Game OVer .... & out

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:39 pm

idk there are some atlantis terrains and others that i dont have, is that for the fortius????

i-magic racing fan

Post by i-magic racing fan » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:41 am

There seems to be a growing problem with the rout archives. Today I dowloaded rides and some were rides by the sensorset, some by a motor brake and some by the electronic magnetic unit. I discovered this after looking in the analyser, it is indicated in the top right of the screen.

This means you can't race and feel natural.

There should be indications next to the rides.

lemmy999

Post by lemmy999 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:45 pm

I agree. The rides with the standard brake are always much faster than the ones with the motorbrake. Most people with the standard brake can easily reach 40mph but this is almost impossible with the motorbrake.

amc

Where's the i-magic route archive gone?

Post by amc » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:08 am

When i try to logon to the i-magic route archive I get 'this domain is hosted by surftown'

What happening - does anyone know?

Rein

Post by Rein » Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:32 am

I noticed the same HELP!! :cry:

(Chris James )

Post by (Chris James ) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:00 am

Me too ,maybe the server is down...................or Erik is no longer running this excellent site
Game OVer .... & out

Roger

Post by Roger » Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:02 am

I have tried to contact Erik, but no answer yet, hopefully it's only temporarily.
Cheers
/Roger

andrewdski

Post by andrewdski » Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:07 am

It's back! Hooray :D. What happened? Was it anything the community could help with? This site is a tremendous resource, and personally I'd be glad to help any way I could.

(I didn't know about the route archive when I bought my Fortius, but when I thought it was gone I felt like a big part of what made my trainer so much fun had been taken away.)

-andy

Boxcar

Post by Boxcar » Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:34 am

Excellent news!
I agree totally with andys comments - the site is a fanastic resource and adds another dimension onto an already fantastic aspect of cycling!

-will

Troy

WHAT CAN I DOWNLOAD?

Post by Troy » Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:06 am

I have the i-magic upgrade kit with fortius,
Is it only possible upload and ride routes in the three terrains that came in the original software?
For instance it is no good downloading veledrome courses untill i purchase the additional velodome disc. (am i correct here?)
I take it this is the same with rvl, i need to purchace a disc first before being able to load on additional run for that area?
Thanks just need to clear this up.

Brian Botfield

Re: WHAT CAN I DOWNLOAD?

Post by Brian Botfield » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:29 am

Troy wrote:I have the i-magic upgrade kit with fortius,
Is it only possible upload and ride routes in the three terrains that came in the original software?
For instance it is no good downloading veledrome courses untill i purchase the additional velodome disc. (am i correct here?)
I take it this is the same with rvl, i need to purchace a disc first before being able to load on additional run for that area?
Thanks just need to clear this up.
Yes Troy you are correct that you need the terrain you wish to ride before you can use the courses
Brian VCF Handicap Administrator

rhack

Downloaded routes won't display in iMagic Fortius

Post by rhack » Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:34 am

Hi,

I’m having difficulty with new course downloads. I have imported them through the Analyser program and I can see the rider and course imf files in the Tacxfortius/imagic/data/”course name”/route and /pilot route folders, but I don’t see the new routes when I open the iMagic Fotius program and look at the route list. The curious thing is that if I download rider imf files for existing courses, the riders display as opponents for that course. I can also see the rider data in the Analyser for imported riders regardless of course. I am using the 1.24 version of the Fortius software. I have the green iMagic interface and the electromagnetic brake. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Rick

rhack

Re: Can't see downloaded routes

Post by rhack » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:59 am

I solved my problem. It seems that I hadn't scrolled down far enough in the list to see the routes I had downloaded. An embarrassing newbie mistake.

Rick

Return to “Profile & Route”