What happened to www.ownsports.net ?

Everything about Training Profiles & routes

Moderators: Tacx support, mcorn, Tacx Moderator, malfukt, Nasz, Erik

paolotom

What happened to www.ownsports.net ?

Post by paolotom » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:03 pm

Do I have something wrong with my browser ?
The site www.ownsports.net is completely different and has nothing to do with Tacx & Co !
Any info ?
Thanks
Paolo

bikerpp

www.ownsports.net

Post by bikerpp » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:26 am

It seems that ownsports.net is going to disappear by June 2007. It's a pity, because it was simple, clear and full of useful features.
Is anybody within Tacx Staff able to get the management of the site and maintain it? I believe that it is giving a lot of added value to Tacx brand, so why don't keep it alive?
Thank you from Italy.

bikerpp

diavolo

Post by diavolo » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:33 pm

The site ownsports.net gives you the possibility to manipulate the pgmf files of the RLVs the way you need it for efficient training.

If for example I would like to train strength endurance, I've evend out the slopes in the Pyrenees Video, so that I always have 6 % going uphill and -2 % going downhill. This wy I have three intervals of about 25-30 minutes with a pause in between. (With the new feature of changing the percentage vom -50% to + 50 %) this is an excellent way of having an efficient training since you don't have to shift gears all the time and having parts in the ascents with less than 3 % rise.

For Tacx I think it would be a great new feature to manipulate the profiles grafically on screen, so that you're able to train better.

Regards diavolo

Niels

ownsports.net releases ErgoConvert for MAC and Windows

Post by Niels » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:59 pm

Conversion tool for Windows and MAC, from the previous “ownsports.net” site

Can be downloaded here: http://www.cykelmaraton.dk/filehost.htm

Return to “Profile & Route”