New User - Route help please

Everything about Training Profiles & routes

Moderators: Tacx support, mcorn, Tacx Moderator, malfukt, Nasz, Erik

mrtriman

New User - Route help please

Post by mrtriman » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:46 pm

Hello,

I am very close to purchasing a Bushido and have questions about the routing.

When I create my own route using Google Earth etc....will this be shown as real time on the screen?

I hope to train for certain courses and am confused about all the information out there.

I just want to make sure that if I purchase this that I can create the route and bike along in real time (like the tacx films)

Thanks!!!

polar_ninja

Re: New User - Route help please

Post by polar_ninja » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:26 am

mrtriman wrote:Hello,

I am very close to purchasing a Bushido and have questions about the routing.

When I create my own route using Google Earth etc....will this be shown as real time on the screen?

I hope to train for certain courses and am confused about all the information out there.

I just want to make sure that if I purchase this that I can create the route and bike along in real time (like the tacx films)

Thanks!!!
If you want this you need to purchase a google earth license. If you're importing a route you must take note that the elevation data is not accurate and may fluctuate firm. Doesn't matter if this is from google earth or a route record by a GPS. There are some programs to smooth it. The route will be shown on the screen on a map from google earth in realtime and when available the route can be presented by photo's from google street. They are stuck together in real time. I hope this will help you
2 Tacx T2800 NEO's & TTS4. COPLATE Rocking plate
Windows 10 Pro
Intel Core i7 7700K 4-core (8 threads) 4,2Ghz; Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5; 250GB SSD; 16GB RAM
Philips 4K 43inch
SportTracks, Strava, Garmin Connect, Veloviewer

Return to “Profile & Route”