Stuck on Initialising screen

Here you can discuss the Tacx Cycling App for iOS devices.

Moderators: mcorn, malfukt, Nasz, Lunatix

Parky25

Stuck on Initialising screen

Post by Parky25 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:44 am

Auto updates new versions on my ipad - so saw the new app but its stuck on the initialising screen. Left it running all night still initialising. Killed it, tried again, still initialising. Happy to lose data by deleting and starting again as long as I dont lose the videos I purchased - Advise from support?

malfukt

Re: Stuck on Initialising screen

Post by malfukt » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:25 pm

Contact support@tacx.nl

As far as am aware,you wont lose videoes as can be downloaded again once you log into taccx site where purchased
i7-950 Processor (4cores 3.06 GHz)
2xBIOS settings 1 overclocked to 4.3ghz
6G RAM dominator 1600Mhz
MSI NVIDIA 560 ti 1GB
CRUCIAL SSD
NEOx1 GENIUS. BUSHIDO smart
TTS beta vers 4.22.5 & TDA beta & TCA beta

Lunatix
Site Admin

Post by Lunatix » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:35 am

Parky25 wrote:Auto updates new versions on my ipad - so saw the new app but its stuck on the initialising screen. Left it running all night still initialising. Killed it, tried again, still initialising. Happy to lose data by deleting and starting again as long as I dont lose the videos I purchased - Advise from support?
Parky25,
There are 2 options for your problem. If you don't mind losing all your DATA (Not puchashed items cause they can be re-download for free by pressing "Restore purchase" in the app shop) a simpel delete and reinstall would fix your problem.

If you would prefer to keep your training data, we are working on a fix for this problem as we speak. This will be a free update for the iPad app.

Sadly these are the only 2 good options i can provide you right now.

JeffreyD

Post by JeffreyD » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:41 pm

Was also stuck. Deleted, reinstalled, just spins when it goes to show movies so I can't even reinstall purchases. Ideas?

Lunatix
Site Admin

Post by Lunatix » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:17 pm

JeffreyD wrote:Was also stuck. Deleted, reinstalled, just spins when it goes to show movies so I can't even reinstall purchases. Ideas?
during the weekend we experienced problems with the servers. This should be resolved now. Please try again and sorry for the inconvenience.

daniemouton

Post by daniemouton » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:40 am

This problem (stuck on "Attempting to login") has now hit me. I have the latest Tacx Cycling App, and when deleting and re-installing, it works the first time, but the next time it's stuck again. Please help! Thanks. Danie

Return to “iOS”