Tacx Training app is working while Tacx Cycling app is NOT

All information on Tacx Cycling app

Moderators: mcorn, malfukt, Nasz, Lunatix

Bazza_ponte

Tacx Training app is working while Tacx Cycling app is NOT

Post by Bazza_ponte » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:52 am

I 've recently bought a Flux T2900. I 've uploaded the Training application on the cell (ipone 6), and on the tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab A Android 7) either the Training and the Cycling app.
The apps"seems"to work properly and the Bluetooth pairing is fast.

Start training with Training app all works properly (either by tablet and by cell) and the trainer adjusts the resistance based on the setting.

BUT if I start a workout with Cycling app, I see the graphics, the power, RPM, speed, but if I change the slope or the power (based on the type of program chosen) the resistance of the trainer DOESN'T change. It looks like a free roll with a small constant resistance (like If I start pedaling without cell or tablet connected with). I created some new training plan, but nothing has changed.
The calibration on Cycling app works.

I 've made some tests (eliminate possible radio frequency disturbance, table and trainer reboot ...) but nothing

How can I fix this issue ?
thanks,
Paolo

Bazza_ponte

Re: Tacx Training app is working while Tacx Cycling app is NOT

Post by Bazza_ponte » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:37 am

Tried with the PC Desktop app, ant it works well, but the tablet app is still not working.... boring....

Alex Masalovich

Re: Tacx Training app is working while Tacx Cycling app is NOT

Post by Alex Masalovich » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:19 pm

It is possible that on your tablet, these two applications (TTA and TCA) conflict with each other. Try removing both applications and then installing only the TCA.
Тренируйтесь много, отдыхайте ещё больше!

Return to “Tacx Cycling app”