New combined event

Organised Online VR & RLV racing

Moderators: malfukt, Tacx support, mcorn, Tacx Moderator, Nasz, KeithD, (Chris James )

J.B

Post by J.B » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:14 pm

Hi Keith,
Looking forward to the combined event, but can't seem to download the MTB course from your post! I keep getting 'google cannot scan files for viruses' but when clicking 'download anyway' it just returns to the original message!
Is there some other way of downloading it or am i not doing something i should be (as usual) !

KeithD
Location: UK, Gateshead. (You've got to move fast, you never know who's catching up.)

Post by KeithD » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:34 pm

J.B wrote:Hi Keith,
Looking forward to the combined event, but can't seem to download the MTB course from your post! I keep getting 'google cannot scan files for viruses' but when clicking 'download anyway' it just returns to the original message!
Is there some other way of downloading it or am i not doing something i should be (as usual) !
Try Internet Explorer instead of Google Chrome .
I have just reinstalled a computer using all the downloads from the forum page.
Fortius needs to be burnt to a disc but the others install from the download after unzipping.
You do get the cannot scan for viruses but when I did it it just downloaded the file anyway.
Your never a loser until you give up trying.

KeithD
Location: UK, Gateshead. (You've got to move fast, you never know who's catching up.)

Post by KeithD » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:47 am

The combined event is ready to rock on Sunday.
Please read the extra rules.
The events are mid length except for Christmas week where the round is shorter.

Choose your events wisely.
If you have not got one of the terrains then you can download it from this forum. viewtopic.php?t=17580
If you cannot get on of the terrains to work then you will have to miss out that terrain. this will not be a handicap as there are two of each terrain and only 8 rounds will be allowed to count.

These are the extra rules for the event these are reproduced from the event page

You are obligated to miss out two rounds. The two rounds you miss are your choice.Once you upload a round you MAY NOT have it removed. So ten events but you must only upload 8. Once you have uploaded 8 rounds that is it.. A ninth or tenth will not be allowed and deleted if uploaded.
I hope that this is clear as no exceptions will be allowed.
Choose wisely.There is no changing minds.
Your never a loser until you give up trying.

Return to “VCF League”