Arizona RLV key codes

Discussion about the Tacx collection of Video for Tacx Training Software

Moderators: Tacx support, mcorn, Tacx Moderator, Tacx Video Production, malfukt, Nasz, Lunatix

bigskypylot

Arizona RLV key codes

Post by bigskypylot » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:50 pm

So, I got the Colorado Videos working, thanks for the help! Now, my AZ videos are on my laptop and went to try them out and it says I need the key code. One problem, a lot of my stuff is in storage back in Bozeman and I'm out of state til early next year lol. Anyway to remedy this? Thanks!

bigskypylot

Re: Arizona RLV key codes

Post by bigskypylot » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:18 pm

i sent an email to support from the email that i used to purchase the videos. I did a search of my old email and found the receipts for the purchased RLVs. Hopefully that'll help. I can provide them the email showing purchases. Now we wait :P

mcorn

Post by mcorn » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:52 pm

bigskypylot wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:18 pm
i sent an email to support from the email that i used to purchase the videos. I did a search of my old email and found the receipts for the purchased RLVs. Hopefully that'll help. I can provide them the email showing purchases. Now we wait :P
They may or may not help you. The way to avoid this is to deactivate the license on the PC for which this was first authorized so you can transfer to the other PC. There is a specific function in TTS4 for doing this.

bigskypylot

Post by bigskypylot » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:06 am

I will see what they say and if no help, will check in to this method. Thanks for the help!

mcorn

Post by mcorn » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:09 pm

bigskypylot wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:06 am
I will see what they say and if no help, will check in to this method. Thanks for the help!
One thing to be aware of is you cannot selectively deactivate single videos. Deactivation applies to all of TTS4 and the licensed videos that have been installed on the other PC.

bigskypylot

Post by bigskypylot » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:45 am

I received an email from Tacx support and they kindly sent me my key codes. Will plug them in tomorrow.

Thanks again

Return to “Tacx Real Life Video”