Massive reduction for TTS4 Films - Disks

Discussion about the Tacx collection of Video for Tacx Training Software

Moderators: mcorn, Tacx Moderator, Tacx Video Production, malfukt, Tacx support, Nasz, Lunatix

Tacx Video Production

Massive reduction for TTS4 Films - Disks

Post by Tacx Video Production » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:38 am

If you have TTS4 & do not plan to upgrade to TDA (which has some incredible features on the way for it) this could be a great chance to stock up on new routes... This offer is for the Disk Version of the rides so you will need a BluRay or DVD player depending on your choice. Tacx want to clear away all it's old Disk stock to make space.

https://tacx.com/product/tacx-films-col ... -for-tts4/

bigskypylot

Re: Massive reduction for TTS4 Films - Disks

Post by bigskypylot » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:13 pm

I'm currently using TTS4xx and Downloaded the TDA for future use. Using TTS4xx for some old RLVs. I suspect i should be able to use TDA with my laptop ( a bit dated but runs TTS4xx just fine). With the new updates coming to TDA, will there be more RLVs planned for it? I'd love to see some from the USA ( Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, Wisconsin ) Just a wish though :)

Thanks!

mcorn

Post by mcorn » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:54 pm

TDA requires that you have the latest version of Windows 10 installed. W7 and W8 will not work. In general, PC's that run TTS4 will run TDA, but there may be some exceptions. You also need a good Internet connection for TDA. Best thing is to test the free download and demos to see.

TDA will have many newer, higher quality videos available in various resolutions. If you plan on downloading the highest quality videos, you need a fair amount of harddrive storage (1 TB+ recommended). An external USB drive (preferably USB3) will work.

Tacx Video Production

Post by Tacx Video Production » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:10 pm

bigskypylot wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:13 pm
With the new updates coming to TDA, will there be more RLVs planned for it? I'd love to see some from the USA ( Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, Wisconsin ) Just a wish though :)

Thanks!
TDA will have a fairly continuous flow of new rides, about 10-20 new routes being published each month just now.

Tacx Video Production

Post by Tacx Video Production » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:35 am

For the US we have plans to get more quality footage over there if we can get enough interest but TDA also will in the next week or two include a very nice 3D Maps drone view option that lets you ride GPX based routes. We already have generated all the major US climbs but if you can find some good quality GPX files of the locations you want with barometric altitude data then you should have fairly good accuracy also. We are using some of the rides we recorded some years ago in California in TDA just now. You can already do over 100kms of the Pacific coast highway, Yosemite National park & the Tioga Pass are going in next.

bigskypylot

Post by bigskypylot » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:38 am

Excellent. Now I'll need a high end laptop to run it :P

Tacx Video Production

Post by Tacx Video Production » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:06 am

bigskypylot wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:38 am
Excellent. Now I'll need a high end laptop to run it :P
Not highend unless you want to go with the full HD or 4K down the line (we also have a 4K option in Beta) normally any fairly recent PC or laptop would be fine. The only real requirement is Level 2 cache which is standard stuff now days. Or there is a very nice Mac version of TDA now in itunes, for that you need any Macbook or imac that is newer then about 2012 metal compatible. If you have not used Tacx software & rides since 2006-ish (Durango period) then your in for a massive shock. It should be like having cataracts removed.

Return to “Tacx Real Life Video”