New RLV

Discussion about the Tacx collection of Video for Tacx Training Software

Moderators: malfukt, Tacx support, mcorn, Tacx Moderator, Tacx Video Production, Nasz, Lunatix

hamsey

New RLV

Post by hamsey » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:24 pm

So has Tacx given up with putting out RLV's for TTS?
Norm, Connecticut
2017 Neo smart, Alienware 15 R3 & TTS4 Advanced smart upgrade.

Caligula

Re: New RLV

Post by Caligula » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:02 am

Will there be any nee rides for TTS4? There is No new Video in 2018 yet
Would be glad for a reply by tacx Video Production

Tacx Video Production

Post by Tacx Video Production » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:31 pm

I have loads here that are finished from last year as we used these for testing the new routes for TDA, if Tacx say they can for sure make them available then I can make them ready

Caligula

Post by Caligula » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:28 pm

Thank you for the Information

Blueberry

Post by Blueberry » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:20 pm

well, I am disappointed with this, too...

Fortunately there are some other sources where you can buy good quality RLV`s ... as long as Tacx is so quiet here ...
Let`s face it - the Tacx RLV`s are unbeatable in the price / performance ratio ...

Tacx Video Production

Post by Tacx Video Production » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:30 pm

Well Tacx is now selling off all the DVD stock, so if you do not have many rides then your probably going to find a packet here thats amazing value even if you already have a few...The BD one has to be enough kilometers for an entire winters training in TTS4 for €100... https://tacx.com/product/tacx-films-col ... -for-tts4/ I will keep trying to get Tacx to figure out a way to put the rides I have here on sale, just looking now & I can see I was producing avi for testing back in May last year, so that would have been all that Asturias/south of France trip with the Ventoux & new Angliru.. will keep my fingers crossed.

Otherwise keep an eye on TDA, there are some freaking massive new features going into it in the next weeks, especially on the social side where TTS4 was/is a disaster.

The savings for someone like you that really loves RLV & wants to ride a lot of different routes would more then pay for a capable W10 PC in one winter...€139 for 100s of rides in Full HD in TTS4 it would cost €1000s? & every ride is filmed either from Bertha or from the 2013-2015 cinema Camera. We have over 100 rides now in 4K in Beta.

here is a clue as to how its going to be in the new Tacx world,

Return to “Tacx Real Life Video”