New Tacx Web shop for RLVs

Discussion about the Tacx collection of Video for Tacx Training Software

Moderators: mcorn, Tacx Moderator, Tacx Video Production, malfukt, Tacx support, Nasz, Lunatix

Tacx Video Production

New Tacx Web shop for RLVs

Post by Tacx Video Production » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:41 pm

For your information, if your looking for a Tacx RLV for TTS4 on the new website https://tacx.com/products/tacx-films/ you need to first goto the settings icon - select Downloads (all new-ish films are downloads) then goto the sort pane & select newness - wait for it to refresh & then click newness a 2nd time & wait for it to refresh & you should see what ever ride is most recently added in the shop (rides from last spring time). Im sure Tacx will have this fixed shortly...just remember to click the Downloads option in the settings 1st or you will just see a list of rather old DVDs.

Other issues are the Map has about half the routes in the database by the looks of it, there is no way to just flip from ride to ride, you have to go back to square one every time. The search feature does not work at all. (update the search now works)

bigrichard

Re: New Tacx Web shop for RLVs

Post by bigrichard » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:07 am

Wow! Just before the Christmas holiday. Why do they keep doing stuff like this? Why not wait until after the holidays to change this? They are screwing themselves, and us. :lol: It is almost laughable because I've been a part of Tacx for so long and I see this sort of thing over and over. Well, thanks for you help Phil. At least someone has a brain.
NEO
TTS4 Version 4.22.0.0
42" Panasonic Plasma
Gigabyte G1 Sniper M3 Mobo
Intel core i7 3770K @ 3.9GHz
16GB RAM @ 1600 MHz
Nvidia GTX980 4095 MB
Samsung 840 Pro 256G hard drive
Corsair 860 PSU
Windows 7 Home Prem 64bit

bigrichard

Post by bigrichard » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:56 am

I followed your instructions Phil and I had success purchasing a new film. I always had problems in the past but this time no problems. Go figure. :roll:
NEO
TTS4 Version 4.22.0.0
42" Panasonic Plasma
Gigabyte G1 Sniper M3 Mobo
Intel core i7 3770K @ 3.9GHz
16GB RAM @ 1600 MHz
Nvidia GTX980 4095 MB
Samsung 840 Pro 256G hard drive
Corsair 860 PSU
Windows 7 Home Prem 64bit

houghian

Post by houghian » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:26 am

hi there,

can anyone please tell me why the google license is "temporarily unavailable" on the new tacx website. i contacted tacx support for the reason and they kindly sent me a link to the webpage that shows the license "temporarily unavailable" :?
many thanks in advance.

Alex Masalovich

Post by Alex Masalovich » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:48 am

houghian wrote: the webpage that shows the license "temporarily unavailable" :?
But this inscription does not prevent the add license to cart :?:
Тренируйтесь много, отдыхайте ещё больше!

houghian

Post by houghian » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:30 pm

hi there,
thanks for the reply. yes you are quite correct, have now got it sorted :oops:

Blueberry

Post by Blueberry » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:57 pm

finally ... a few new videos available!

And all of them (yet) from bella Italia! very cool - will order them first thing tomorrow!

:D :D :D :D :D

https://tacx.com/products/tacx-films/?p ... derby=date

Tacx Video Production

Post by Tacx Video Production » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:38 pm

WOW!!!! This is the 1st half of the 1st Batch, there should be a fairly steady flow through the winter now. The main issue that clogged it all up was the road feeling for the app, in the end we decided to drop it & just get them out there. These app files can be updated at a later date, they will also then get info boxes in the app for the climbs ( if the app is able to display that information?)..

TTS4 users should have road feeling also...the way to know if its got road feeling is to look at the screenshots & see if you can see cobbles or gravel etc...Something like the Eroica will have a gravel feeling for the sectors & maybe some cobbles through one of the old towns. Im looking forward to the reaction, the beta testers are now hooked on "Berthavison" you can get a short glimpse of her in action last October here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xNP7oCdxtk

Return to “Tacx Real Life Video”