Polar V800 + Tacx Satori Smart

Satori, Swing, Sirius, Speedmatic, Rollers

Moderators: malfukt, Tacx support, mcorn, Tacx Moderator, Fortius Magical Man, Nasz

siukeee

Polar V800 + Tacx Satori Smart

Post by siukeee » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:08 pm

Hi everyone,

Same issue that another users posted, I am not able to get the V800 working with my Satori smart, I get a "pairing failed" message after a while. The V800 finds a new device, just one called "satori ..." and then I can try to start the pairing.

Satori seems to work fine, I can see the data in my ipad and garmin 310xt at the same time, I have got a V800 to replace the old 310xt and I would like to get the data here as well (I know just in the watch and not at the same time in the ipad).
I have tried as well with the wahoo android app and it worked perfectly.

Both firmwares version are I guess the latest, tacx utility says my satori is up to date and v800 is 1.6.23.

Any clue how other people gets the v800 working? People say they get a wrong speed, but I cannot even getting the v800 paired.

Has somebody got a V800 working with a satori smart?

mcyork

Re: Polar V800 + Tacx Satori Smart

Post by mcyork » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:30 pm

Same problem for me.
No idea anyone?

BikeReH

Re: Polar V800 + Tacx Satori Smart

Post by BikeReH » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:03 pm

I was trying it with my Bushido and the V800 and couldn't find it, but as I am using a S/C-sensor, I take the info from there, and do just not register the wattage.

As bluetooth is only able to connect ot one device, and the V800 definitely needs bluetooth, might this be the case?

René

Return to “Cycletrainers - Rollers”