Satori Smart Trainer Workouts Resistance

Satori, Swing, Sirius, Speedmatic, Rollers

Moderators: mcorn, Tacx Moderator, malfukt, Tacx support, Fortius Magical Man, Nasz

hrdunnett

Satori Smart Trainer Workouts Resistance

Post by hrdunnett » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:32 pm

I have recently purchaed a Satori Smart Trainer and completed a couple of workouts on it and was wondering if it should tell me when I need to change the resistance? There is no indication that I need to go up resistance to replicate a climb. Does anyone know how the 1-10 levels of resistance compare to the gradient of slopes?

Thanks
Hamish

marty_one

Re: Satori Smart Trainer Workouts Resistance

Post by marty_one » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:16 am

I would also like to know this as I have recently upgraded my tablet which can now communicate with the satori smart trainer.

I spent some time going through the app the other night and couldn't find any setting or workout setup that would tell me what position to put the resistance lever in.

Alex Masalovich

Re: Satori Smart Trainer Workouts Resistance

Post by Alex Masalovich » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:00 pm

Sourse: http://wwwstatic1.tacx.nl/Media/Default ... app_v2.pdf
Satori Smart users need to control the resistance with the lever on the handlebar. When increasing or
decreasing the desired slope, power or heart rate in the app, the speed indication (marked with the
green arrow) will turn white. This means you are in “virtual speed”. You can change your resistance lever to different positions so that the wattage is in line with the correct slope indicator. When you do
this and the speed indicator turns gray again (like shown) you have the correct setup for the climb.
satori.jpg
Тренируйтесь много, отдыхайте ещё больше!

Return to “Cycletrainers - Rollers”