Flow T2200 - resistance doesn't change

Fortius, i-Magic , Cosmos, Flow , upgrade kits

Moderators: Tacx support, mcorn, Tacx Moderator, malfukt, Nasz, Fortius Magical Man

TomasVavro

Flow T2200 - resistance doesn't change

Post by TomasVavro » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:40 am

Hello, after going through all possible relevant topics in this forum I still can't fix my Flow T2200. The problem is that after like 6 years of problem free service the brake suddenly working in terms of changing resistance. When I start the unit everything seems to be OK but while pedaling and changing resistance it doesn't react. It's still like on approx. 300W.
When I got to incline mode it displays change in wattage but the real resistance doesn't change at all. The same in Watt resistance mode.
I've dismantled the PCB from the brake to check for any suspicious signs but haven't found any (shortcircuit, contamination, rust, burned components etc.).
As the unit is out of warranty it makes not much sense to send it to manufacturer due to high costs.
Any idea what to check in order to find the root cause?
Thank you.

Alex Masalovich

Re: Flow T2200 - resistance doesn't change

Post by Alex Masalovich » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:24 pm

TomasVavro wrote:I've dismantled the PCB from the brake to check for any suspicious signs but haven't found any (shortcircuit, contamination, rust, burned components etc.).
Do the same with the interface (Flow computer).
Тренируйтесь много, отдыхайте ещё больше!

Return to “Fortius - i-magic - Cosmos”